Mythological Masti

Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 29

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indraneela

The Nataraj in the flame was such an amazing introduction to the show!  The first time I saw it, I thought, "Ooo, this is going to be neat."

Samar had so many amazing moments in the role.  I actually got teary-eyed when he was talking "to" Sati after her death; it was so sweet and innocent, like she might actually come back if he just talked to her.  It was also phenomenal, the way he looked so perfect in the worship scenes.  It must be tough to look all stoic and Deva-like while people are throwing flowers at you and there's a live cobra around your neck...and he totally rocked it!

I almost cried at this scene when Shiv was talking to Sati after her death... It got me inspired to make a fan music video of them ;) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay (Page 27)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ADMJCXNK97fan

i used to LOVE watching this show...and then they switched actors for shiva and i was like WHAT THE HECK??? does anyone know why samar jai singh suddenly left and then came back in he end? could somone tell me please? because i'm still so confused about that!!! lol

p.s. am i the only one who liked samar jai singh more as shiva than the other guy? lol BTW samar jai singh also plays shiva in vishnu puran!! personally, right there i have 2 of my favs!! samar as shiva, and nitish as vishnu!!! so now that became my fav tv show! lol hahaha

I absolutely IDOLIZE Samar Jai Singh! :D His role as Shiva got me hooked on to Om Namah Shivaya... ;) 

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightarchangel

i used to LOVE watching this show...and then they switched actors for shiva and i was like WHAT THE HECK??? does anyone know why samar jai singh suddenly left and then came back in he end? could somone tell me please? because i'm still so confused about that!!! lol

p.s. am i the only one who liked samar jai singh more as shiva than the other guy? lol BTW samar jai singh also plays shiva in vishnu puran!! personally, right there i have 2 of my favs!! samar as shiva, and nitish as vishnu!!! so now that became my fav tv show! lol hahaha

I absolutely IDOLIZE Samar Jai Singh! :D His role as Shiva got me hooked on to Om Namah Shivaya... ;) 

I don't know the real reason but there were rumours that Samar had some issues with production house. Dheeraj Kumar himself said that for a phase they needed someone who looked younger. He called it "baal shiv". I never heard about "baal shiv"so I cannot comment.

Debipriya

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aradhana87

Originally posted by nightarchangel

I don't know the real reason but there were rumours that Samar had some issues with production house. Dheeraj Kumar himself said that for a phase they needed someone who looked younger. He called it "baal shiv". I never heard about "baal shiv"so I cannot comment.

Oh? Maybe the rumour-starters can't find a tissue for their issues. LOL joke. Anyway, no matter what, I support Samar Jai Singh! :) I have his FB, along with Amit Pachori (Vishnu) and Yashodhan Rana. 

I'd like to share some screen caps of Samar Jai Singh as 'Indra' in ONS.

Debipriya

Indraneela

Indraneela

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thank you for the screencaps; these are excellent.
I laughed when he appeared in that getup, I admit.  Samar looked so stunning as Shiva, and then comes out wearing all of that glitz and bling that are so ill-suited to him - it was comical, just for a moment!  That was a wonderful part in the series, too, talking to his devotee who doesn't realise it's really him. :)

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indraneela

Thank you for the screencaps; these are excellent.
I laughed when he appeared in that getup, I admit.  Samar looked so stunning as Shiva, and then comes out wearing all of that glitz and bling that are so ill-suited to him - it was comical, just for a moment!  That was a wonderful part in the series, too, talking to his devotee who doesn't realise it's really him. :)
I agree, Indraneela! :D The devotee was really a determined young boy who's got a heart of full commitment and loyalty to Shiv :)

By the way everyone, I've got some fan videos made by yours truly. Hope you like it all!

The song in this first video is in Mandarin Chinese. It's entitled, "Echo".

The song in the 2nd video is a familiar one to all of us. :)

The 3rd song is actually a revival of "Sometimes When We Touch". It's in Philippine language. 

The featured song in this video is one of my country's english pop music :). It's called "Can't Help Myself"

More screen caps for everyone... :)

Edited by nightarchangel - 03 July 2012 at 5:44am

Debipriya

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Thankyou for posting these capsSmile

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Is this Amit Pachori?Shocked

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.