Mythological Masti

Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 31

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I have heard there is a famous writer named devdutt patnaik. Someone told me he wrote his versions of purans, also of shiv mahapuran. Did anyone read it?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay (Page 26)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Was any detail shown in this show about Sati's Nanda-vrat?

Indraneela

Indraneela

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

There aren't a lot of details given, except that it takes a year and is very severe.  It is depicted in one scene, as a musical number; if you look up "part 2.1 Sati wins Shiva" on YouTube, you can see/hear the lovely song that Sati and her sisters sing as Sati observes Nanda-vrat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Aradhana87

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indraneela

There aren't a lot of details given, except that it takes a year and is very severe.  It is depicted in one scene, as a musical number; if you look up "part 2.1 Sati wins Shiva" on YouTube, you can see/hear the lovely song that Sati and her sisters sing as Sati observes Nanda-vrat.

ThanksSmile I saw that too, It's the song Narad sings. Except that there is no othe info awailable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I learned to appreciate Indian series more and more, big thanks to Om Namah Shivay! I'm hooked on that series ever since, and Samar Jai Singh is my idol! :D 

Anyway, here are two siggies that I've made earlier. Hope you all will like it! Have a wonderful day ahead!

Edited by nightarchangel - 20 March 2012 at 2:50am

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightarchangel

I learned to appreciate Indian series more and more, big thanks to Om Namah Shivay! I'm hooked on that series ever since, and Samar Jai Singh is my idol! :D 

Anyway, here are two siggies that I've made earlier. Hope you all will like it! Have a wonderful day ahead!

Wow the siggies are beautiful.
Can I use the 2nd one as avatar?

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Originally posted by nightarchangel

Wow the siggies are beautiful.
Can I use the 2nd one as avatar?

Sure Aradhana87! Thank you for your appreciation. 

To the ONS fans out there :D Here's a few more siggies that I've made today.

Edited by nightarchangel - 20 March 2012 at 10:19pm

Aradhana87

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
The serial is being uploaded on YT I think username is prakash43j Smile

nightarchangel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.