Mythological Masti

Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 30

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i did see the fight  between shiva & arjun,  my FAVORITE fight sceneeven in that costume he looked awesome!Day Dreaming! it wasn't stupid, it had 'REAL' action (real in the sense that you couldn't tell it was fake by the first galnce just like all the other ones), and no stupid annoying hair flaring spins by yashodan SmileTongue samar was GREAT!!!!!!! awesome i tell ya! 
arjun was stubborn!hahaha...but i didn't like the choice for draupadi she looked too innocent and more like a damsel-in-distress type...
anyway overall pretty good series :)
except for yashodan...
but good series
except for the shakti van garden, that's the only place where i think yashodan was suited for the role HAHAHAHA and kamdev! lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay (Page 24)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ADMJCXNK97fan

i know! i once jumped ahead, i saw Samar, but gayatri wasn't there...oh well :/ YESS i recognized shakuni! and duryodhan...i think Bali was good as duryodhan...but then i didn't see mcuh of it anyway...soo...but i think shiva's hair looks too 'flat' this time :( they really messed up the good outfit they had going in the beggining...
Yes Nimai is really good in negative rolesLOL Now he is playing Raavan in Jai Jai Jai bajrangbali.
Yes samars wig looked strange and I think they changed his makeup alsoEmbarrassed

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
right?!? i;ve noticed Nimai seems to do SO GOOD or he seems the best in negative roles! hahaha 
that's iT! the make up! that was different too no wonder it seemed more than the wig! haha

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indraneela

I know, I was really crossing my fingers that his curiosity would lead him over Shaktivan's borders and we'd get to see Sandeep in a bright yellow satin sari...but no!  Darn!

I wondered what happened to that poor charioteer - he was still a woman when bringing 'Hila' to Budh's ashram!  Did he ever get changed back?!  Ooo, if I were him, I'd be mad!

I DID see the 'pants' part, hahahaha!  I love the tech bloopers on that show in general, and I tell you, I'd pay a LOT to see a blooper reel of the actors from ONS!  Can you imagine Narada mid-lecture or Indra mid-rant forgetting their lines? 
"Devraj, you seem to have forgotten the path of duty and religion and are now...um...er...DOING SOMETHING VERY BAD that I will lecture you about AS SOON AS I REMEMBER HOW!" 
"We are always losing heaven to these demons through absolutely no fault of our o--oh, I can't even say that with a straight face BAAAHAHAHAHA."
Or Vishnu...
"Devarishi, I cannot yet tell you the secret of this Leela.  :benevolent smile:  :benevolent smile:  :benevolent smile freezes:  Dammit!"

That'd be one heck of a funny video!
Can u tell me the episode number where that blooper apppeared?
 Star

Indraneela

Indraneela

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
If the 'pants' thing was during Durgamasur, then my best guess for it is disk 32, or more specifically, episode 163.  If I'm wrong, I apologise - my disks are on loan to a friend right now, so I can't check them to be sure for you!

Hahahaha, speaking of "bloopers," when Indra and Ravana fight, Indra nails Ravana in the groin with his mace.  I am fairly sure they did NOT choreograph that.  And Ravana drops like a stone!  I howled laughing...and of course got a screenshot. :P

Also, before Arjuna starts his meditation (disk 42 - episode 209 I think), a piece of what looks like camera equipment just goes whizzing past him.  HEE.

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
omg HAHAHA i guess sometimes somewhere EVERY serial gets bloopers, like in mahabharat when Krishna was narrating the bhagavad gita, there was a bus far in the background!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA that proves how advanced indians were!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Indraneela

Indraneela

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
"O son of Kunthi, I am in all beings, all things...like that bus...see?  There I go--"

"O Lord, great is your swaroopa, I have seen your beauteous form that, like your Self, is inexpensive efficient transportation to the sublime realms--"

"Now, Dhananjaya, climb aboard this motorcycle, and attack thy foes with cour--Um...can we cut this scene and just wait til the vehicles pass by?  This really isn't working for me as an actor..."

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
hahahahaha did you see it? it was so funny, that is a perfect example!!! if arjuna had just hopped on that bus he could have won the whole war in LESS than a day, and then of course duryodhan would want it, and then arjun and wise gang would find a way to destroy it LOL leaving them all equal again while Bhishma may finally get a kick out of it, which he hasn't had in his wholle life LOL hahahahaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana87

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.