Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Indraneela

I know, I was really crossing my fingers that his curiosity would lead him over Shaktivan's borders and we'd get to see Sandeep in a bright yellow satin sari...but no!  Darn!

I wondered what happened to that poor charioteer - he was still a woman when bringing 'Hila' to Budh's ashram!  Did he ever get changed back?!  Ooo, if I were him, I'd be mad!

I DID see the 'pants' part, hahahaha!  I love the tech bloopers on that show in general, and I tell you, I'd pay a LOT to see a blooper reel of the actors from ONS!  Can you imagine Narada mid-lecture or Indra mid-rant forgetting their lines? 
"Devraj, you seem to have forgotten the path of duty and religion and are now...um...er...DOING SOMETHING VERY BAD that I will lecture you about AS SOON AS I REMEMBER HOW!" 
"We are always losing heaven to these demons through absolutely no fault of our o--oh, I can't even say that with a straight face BAAAHAHAHAHA."
Or Vishnu...
"Devarishi, I cannot yet tell you the secret of this Leela.  :benevolent smile:  :benevolent smile:  :benevolent smile freezes:  Dammit!"

That'd be one heck of a funny video!
Can u tell me the episode number where that blooper apppeared?
 ⭐️

Indraneela thumbnail
If the 'pants' thing was during Durgamasur, then my best guess for it is disk 32, or more specifically, episode 163.  If I'm wrong, I apologise - my disks are on loan to a friend right now, so I can't check them to be sure for you!

Hahahaha, speaking of "bloopers," when Indra and Ravana fight, Indra nails Ravana in the groin with his mace.  I am fairly sure they did NOT choreograph that.  And Ravana drops like a stone!  I howled laughing...and of course got a screenshot. :P

Also, before Arjuna starts his meditation (disk 42 - episode 209 I think), a piece of what looks like camera equipment just goes whizzing past him.  HEE.
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg HAHAHA i guess sometimes somewhere EVERY serial gets bloopers, like in mahabharat when Krishna was narrating the bhagavad gita, there was a bus far in the background!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA that proves how advanced indians were!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
Indraneela thumbnail
"O son of Kunthi, I am in all beings, all things...like that bus...see?  There I go--"

"O Lord, great is your swaroopa, I have seen your beauteous form that, like your Self, is inexpensive efficient transportation to the sublime realms--"

"Now, Dhananjaya, climb aboard this motorcycle, and attack thy foes with cour--Um...can we cut this scene and just wait til the vehicles pass by?  This really isn't working for me as an actor..."
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
hahahahaha did you see it? it was so funny, that is a perfect example!!! if arjuna had just hopped on that bus he could have won the whole war in LESS than a day, and then of course duryodhan would want it, and then arjun and wise gang would find a way to destroy it 😆 leaving them all equal again while Bhishma may finally get a kick out of it, which he hasn't had in his wholle life LOL hahahaha🤣
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
altho the bus was just parked there...if it had gone driving by that would have been AWESOME!! and priceless!!
Indraneela thumbnail
You know that if the bus had been moving, Duryodhana would have just hopped on it and demanded that the driver take him somewhere, and he wouldn't have had proper fare or a ticket or anything!  LOL!

Oh, before I forget!  More funny related to the series!

I live in Canada, so nobody I know here has really seen ONS except through clips I've posted to Facebook.  Well, I was at my favourite restaurant here with a friend of mine the other day.  She was sitting next to a beautiful carved panel and remarked how lovely the figure was.  "That's Shiva," I told her.  And then I mused, "I've been wondering who the seven figures standing behind you are, or if they're just generic decorative people--"  She looked up from her food, and without missing a beat, answered, "Well, the six men have mustaches.  They must be demons."

Baaahahahahaha!  I HAVE TAUGHT THEM WELL. :D
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
ahahaha that's funny, thanks to mytho series all the bad guys have moustaches...and a lot of the good guys too but almost ALL the bad guys have moustaches! LOL and almost all traditional indian art has ALL the guys with moustaches...

when i was little we had these traditional decorated ornaments of horses, elephants, camels some of them had these little guys mounted on top and i thoght they were bad guys because they looked so scary/creepy! hahaha i got so happy when one of the guys broke off the animal; because then i thought he 'died' HAHAHA
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ADMJCXNK97fan

ahahaha that's funny, thanks to mytho series all the bad guys have moustaches...and a lot of the good guys too but almost ALL the bad guys have moustaches! LOL and almost all traditional indian art has ALL the guys with moustaches...

when i was little we had these traditional decorated ornaments of horses, elephants, camels some of them had these little guys mounted on top and i thoght they were bad guys because they looked so scary/creepy! hahaha i got so happy when one of the guys broke off the animal; because then i thought he 'died' HAHAHA

Can someone explain this to me : Just before Kaushiki was "born"Parvati ma turns "black". After this she starts crying and being angry because of her face color. I think being "Shakti"this behaviour looks odd. Is this shown the correct way or was it different?
Indraneela thumbnail
From the versions of the story I have read, she was indeed upset over her change in colour and performed austerities to regain her prior form.  It seemed strange to me, too.  In thinking about it, I had a few ideas (about the actual story, that is - in Om Namah Shivay, she seems very upset about it in a vain way).

-Maybe she was upset simply because she had gotten used to looking a certain way and didn't want to change...and maybe her reaction serves to teach us about being too attached to form.  When we get upset about appearances, we can remember Parvati-Kaushiki and know that appearance isn't that important, and also that great good can come out of events that initially seem bad.

-She might have been unhappy because dark or "black" complexion is associated with fierce goddesses like Kali.  Maybe she thought her devotees would be afraid of her, or that she would be considered ferocious instead of benevolent.

-Shiv hints that she is dark because of some event to come.  Maybe she was upset knowing that there was going to be violence and unhappiness in the world, since the dark colour would foreshadow a need for her to be fierce.

I hope other members have more ideas.  The story confuses me, too.