Debate Mansion

Do you think weather affects mood? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Yes it does.. my mood always swings with the changes in weather.

If the weather is all damp and dark, I feel calm and pleasant. If it's too sunny and hot outside, I become all tired, and feel like a waster and also get annoyed easily. If the weather is breezy, I become hyper and am in my best mood!

My mood is affected by weather to a great extent..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think weather affects mood? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Sometimes when it rains I feel going out and sing romantic songs lol I imagine myself out in the rain in a twirl and sometimes I feel like taking off my slippers or shoes and splash on the puddles lol.

I must be mad.Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_SAngel-likeDevil

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
yeah...weather surely affects one's mood.Embarrassed....i usually like Monsoon season the most and am in the happiest mood during that period.Big smile.....Summers i don't like much....and winters i hate to the core!.( although my birthday falls in winter...but sometimes i wish i was born in summer or monsoon LOL ).....So, yeah- weather affects mood.

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
nope not me Confused

my mood swings depends on what i have and what i would want to have, and if i get what i want then e1 on a stormy day i would feel on top of the world Embarrassed

act12

Goldie

act12

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Yes it has been psychologically proven that in cold weather since ur body temperature is low, your body activity is depressed hence you feel sluggish while in hot weather its quite the opposite!

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by act12

Yes it has been psychologically proven that in cold weather since ur body temperature is low, your body activity is depressed hence you feel sluggish while in hot weather its quite the opposite!

well, i won't question the studies, but if people are psychologically conditioned to believe certain things they will anyhow. i think it may be true to some (keyword) extent, but if you meet someone you have craved to meet since long on a rainy day, that won't dampen your spirits right? for instance, i was born on a rainy day, but i am sure that didn't take away the joy my parents and the whole family felt regardless of the weather Embarrassed 

act12

Goldie

act12

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss-chief

Originally posted by act12

well, i won't question the studies, but if people are psychologically conditioned to believe certain things they will anyhow. i think it may be true to some (keyword) extent, but if you meet someone you have craved to meet since long on a rainy day, that won't dampen your spirits right? for instance, i was born on a rainy day, but i am sure that didn't take away the joy my parents and the whole family felt regardless of the weather Embarrassed 
Well rainy days are usually referred to as romantic days...so when i was referring to cold I did not mean rainy days...but if you think about it....then if its cold then most likely ppl wont go out in the rain and complain about the rain....so that is wht i was trying to point out....and there are exceptions to every study and ruleSmile

Edited by act12 - 17 November 2010 at 10:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AaLeo

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
@act12 

yeah you are right, btw i wasn't offended at all, i was just trying to say that i don't think weather can affect moods, but agree again, about the exceptions thing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

act12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top