The Vampire Diaries

209 Video/Written Updates/Discussion (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Except all the Shirtless Men. Jot Notices those.
Yeah. Maybe 400 or so babies in between. That would make sense. : )
Hmm. I think I'm going to die waiting for the next episode. Thats when all of the action is going to happen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "209 Video/Written Updates/Discussion (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viniva sharma

IF-Sizzlerz

viniva sharma

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
thankk u sooo muchh!! Hug

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaan730

Except all the Shirtless Men. Jot Notices those.

Ohhh, I notice those too :P

Edited by preity*zinta - 15 November 2010 at 4:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.patakhaguddi

Lovely_Vida

Goldie

Lovely_Vida

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
This was so interesting. I had no idea that Katherine's past was so hurtful and strange. Amazing acting by all the TVD casts espically by Ian. I think it is obvious that Damon Salvatore is never the less hot. Now we have to wait for december 2nd for next episode. Damon<3 Thank you for the lovely update, i enjoy how it was in detailed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Maz.patakhaguddi

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
This epi was slightly better than the last one.(IMO the only thing worth watching in the last epi was the DE scene, which made me cry BTW.I had to watch Supernatural's gag reels to cheer myself up LOL)

Katherine - I felt bad for her :( But I still think she was the same old manipulative bi**h back then, like she has always been.

I'll be the safest psychotic bi**h in town.
Ha! Team Katherine FTW XD

And great! Trevor - Another man who was obsessed with Katherine! Who knows, this Elijah guy might be secretly in LOWE with Kat.(Like seriously, everybody is obsessed with either one of the doppelgangers ROFL)Speaking of Elijah, what was up with his little breaking-window glass-with-coins stunt?? :S

Stefan & Caroline - Aww..man..too cute! It's adorable how he genuinely cares about her.I like Stef more when he's around Caro (& Kat).
He thought E was with Damon.Insecure much? :| 

The Damon Rose thing was random & unnecessary.I SO do NOT like this Rose chic.Her accent is annoying. Pinch

Jeremy-Bonnie-Luka triangle = Stupid.I dunno I am not comfortable with B & Jer pairing.It's kinda weird & awkward.I can't see them getting romantically involved & Luka is probably on the bad guys' side.
Can we please get someone who genuinely likes B and doesn't want to use her for her witchy powers?? & someone for Jer who'll be with him throughout the season atleast? These two deserve better :|

Overall I think it was yet another filler-ish episode, the backstory was interesting though.Hopefully the next episode will be better.(I am looking forward to the DE angst & ALARIC! Embarrassed LOL )

P.S. - Why couldn't they just keep the stupid moonstone with them? Why lock it up with Kat? :S

Edited by -Enigma- - 15 November 2010 at 5:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Maz.patakhaguddi

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged

^^  @Trevor...haha I know!...is there any man who is not in love or obsessed with Katherine...she is like this guy magnet..people from all centuries fall for her...LOL...

@Alaric...yea! he's so much fun....chunky monkey LMAO

@Moonstone...exactly that is SO dumb on the part of the brothers..

Angel-Jot.-DarthVader-

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
The reason why i think they locked up the moonstone with her is because they thought she was just going to do some evil with it [which she was] and when they caught her, they wanted to end everything, forget about it. They probably didn't think the moonstone was of any use so they locked it up with her because it didn't matter.

-DarthVader-Maz.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top