Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
^It hasn't been revealed properly but Katherine's bloodline did not end with her.
As we know, she had a baby which was given away and then i'm guessing it went on to Isobel to Elena. Get it? 

No problem! =D

I'm Jot btw.
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm guessing there were a couple of babies in between Katherine's baby and Isobel....seeing as Katherine had her like 500 years ago... : ) Just kidding with ya...
preity*zinta thumbnail

Ahh okay, I thought I missed out on something important  - I'm usually texting my friends during the episodes when something good happens with an "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT" and sometimes I tend to go overboard and miss stuff LOL.

Okay okay, makes sense though cuz I was like as far as I remember Isobel or John haven't been connected to Katherine in anyway .. so I was all confused to how Elena was linkedd with Katherine

Thanks Jot! I'm Swati
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Haha...exactly. There were a couple of babies...add another 400 or so to the couple, before Isobel...LMAO

@Swati: Nice to meet you. LOL. Thats fine. No problem. I usually get so drawn into the show, i don't notice anything around me. LMAO
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Except all the Shirtless Men. Jot Notices those.
Yeah. Maybe 400 or so babies in between. That would make sense. : )
Hmm. I think I'm going to die waiting for the next episode. Thats when all of the action is going to happen...
preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan730

Except all the Shirtless Men. Jot Notices those.

Ohhh, I notice those too :P
Edited by preity*zinta - 13 years ago
Lovely_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was so interesting. I had no idea that Katherine's past was so hurtful and strange. Amazing acting by all the TVD casts espically by Ian. I think it is obvious that Damon Salvatore is never the less hot. Now we have to wait for december 2nd for next episode. Damon<3 Thank you for the lovely update, i enjoy how it was in detailed.
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This epi was slightly better than the last one.(IMO the only thing worth watching in the last epi was the DE scene, which made me cry BTW.I had to watch Supernatural's gag reels to cheer myself up 😆)

Katherine - I felt bad for her :( But I still think she was the same old manipulative bi**h back then, like she has always been.

I'll be the safest psychotic bi**h in town.
Ha! Team Katherine FTW XD

And great! Trevor - Another man who was obsessed with Katherine! Who knows, this Elijah guy might be secretly in LOWE with Kat.(Like seriously, everybody is obsessed with either one of the doppelgangers 🤣)Speaking of Elijah, what was up with his little breaking-window glass-with-coins stunt?? :S

Stefan & Caroline - Aww..man..too cute! It's adorable how he genuinely cares about her.I like Stef more when he's around Caro (& Kat).
He thought E was with Damon.Insecure much? :| 

The Damon Rose thing was random & unnecessary.I SO do NOT like this Rose chic.Her accent is annoying. 😵

Jeremy-Bonnie-Luka triangle = Stupid.I dunno I am not comfortable with B & Jer pairing.It's kinda weird & awkward.I can't see them getting romantically involved & Luka is probably on the bad guys' side.
Can we please get someone who genuinely likes B and doesn't want to use her for her witchy powers?? & someone for Jer who'll be with him throughout the season atleast? These two deserve better :|

Overall I think it was yet another filler-ish episode, the backstory was interesting though.Hopefully the next episode will be better.(I am looking forward to the DE angst & ALARIC! 😳 😆 )

P.S. - Why couldn't they just keep the stupid moonstone with them? Why lock it up with Kat? :S

Edited by -Enigma- - 13 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

^^  @Trevor...haha I know!...is there any man who is not in love or obsessed with Katherine...she is like this guy magnet..people from all centuries fall for her...LOL...

@Alaric...yea! he's so much fun....chunky monkey LMAO

@Moonstone...exactly that is SO dumb on the part of the brothers..

Angel-Jot thumbnail
The reason why i think they locked up the moonstone with her is because they thought she was just going to do some evil with it [which she was] and when they caught her, they wanted to end everything, forget about it. They probably didn't think the moonstone was of any use so they locked it up with her because it didn't matter.