Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
To Be Updated
Let me know if these work
http://www.vidxden.com/yi1dr1gv8jdo/the.vampire.diaries.s02e09.hdtv.xvid-2hd.flv.html
http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=7tb895_u_Jb4
his week's episode opens with a flashback of Katherine giving birth in 1492 and her child being given away and her being disowned.

Click to view full size image

We're immediately taken back to present day, with Elena fuming over the knowledge that Klaus, the oldest and most dangerous vampire ever -- literally -- is after her. With Caroline's  help in distracting Stefan, Elena goes to Katherine for answers as to how and why Klaus is coming for her.

After Elena bribes Katherine with a fresh cup of blood for survival, we find out that Kat originated from Bulgaria, but was banished to England after her child was born out of wedlock. Katherine's bloodline didn't end with her own life. In England, Katherine and Klaus first meet.

In his own separate plot to save Elena, Damon convinces Rose to help him track down Klaus. Their little road trip introduces us to Slater Enrichment, a vampire who has more degrees than he knows what to do with. He informs the duo that to track down Klaus one would do something as simple as using Craigslist. The coolest thing about Slater is that the shop he runs is built with protective windows to keep the sun out and let vampires come in during the day. This is how Rose is able to visit him. 

Katherine continues to roll out her past and shed more light on the doppelganger mystery. Turns out the sun and moon curse of the vampires and werewolves was made with Petrova blood from Katherine's family line and the doppelgangers were "created" to lift the curse -- hence Klaus' need to sacrifice a doppelganger which was Katherine back in the day when she was human. Once she learned this information and Klaus' intent to sacrifice her, Katherine took the moonstone before he could kill her. She then tricked Trevor and Rose into turning her into a vampire so she wouldn't have to die.

While Elena bonds with Katherine, Bonnie runs into new student Luka and his dad Baxter Martin Jonas at the Grill. Luka's dad questions Bonnie about her relatives in Salem. Jeremy rescues her and the two excuse themselves. 

On the other side of the Grill, Caroline has distracted Stefan by telling him she told Tyler she was a vampire. Stefan knows something is up. Caroline won't give up the goods on where Elena is after Stefan begs her.

While Damon and Rose are chatting with Slater about the curse and how to break it, Elijah shows up from the dead. He's standing outside the building and shatters the glass protecting the vampires who don't have sun rings. Damon gets Rose to safety and Slater's fate is unknown.

Katherine reveals yet one more secret and perhaps the most devastating piece to the puzzle. In addition to the blood of the Petrova doppelganger, the curse calls for a werewolf, a witch and a vampire. Putting it all together that means Tyler, Bonnie and Caroline. Everyone Elena loves is in danger from Klaus and that's why Katherine came back to town, to hand everyone over so she can stop running. 

Damon is genuinely feeling helpless in the fight to help Elena. Rose suggests he turn his emotions off for survival's sake and he suggests she do the same in regards to her dead friend Trevor. The two get hot and heavy on the floor. 

Stefan finds Elena in the tomb and begs her not to believe Katherine or her lies but Elena is convinced it all makes sense. They leave Katherine and Elena breaks down in Stefan's arms once they're at her house.

Bonnie learns Luka is a warlock and the two bond while a left out Jeremy looks on. But this new friendship might not be what it seems.

Slater calls Rose to tell her the curse can be broken but he only knows of two ingredients to do it -- a witch and the moonstone. After he hangs up, Elijah, who has compelled him to call Rose, forces Slater to drive a stake into his own heart.

This leads to the massive reveal that Elijah isn't working alone in Mystic Falls. Luka's father comes out of the shadows and the two conspire. 

-I had more time today..no school. So it's more detailed and has more pictures? 

Enjoy!!

*Jot*

Edited by Jaan730 - 12 November 2010 at 1:17pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhaAppleBlossomNida_21BilliCat.sourpussHalkatJawaniJaybd670816Maz.-DarthVader-preity*zintaviniva sharmanikita_88lavienrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "209 Video/Written Updates/Discussion" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
VIdeo Updated

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nida_21Angel-Jot.HalkatJawaniJay

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link Jaan :)

Loved the episode...and surprisingly Damon scenes were not my favorite ones!Shocked LOL..

Absolutely loved 2 scenes Katherine/Elena...basically Nina was fab throughout..she stole the show!

Loved the entire sequence when Kat narrates her past...and the part where after Stefan arrives at the tomb...the way she says..'I left the best part of the story'...and that actually in reality is the worst part...her having to see the dead bodies of her entire family...that was something really touching...
And the later bit where she is reading the book and finds that sketch of her mom and dad....I never thought I would feel sorry for Kat...but I SO did!...Darn it..man...the writers always show that the bad person does have some sad stories and were never really meant to be evil....

Katherine has lost all that she ever cared for way back in 1492 itself...so she lives for herself...and isn't the least bothered about anyone else now...and why should she...

There is still lot's more that we need to know about her past...like her kid that was taken away...going to be an interesting tale..

OK one bit that was kinda weird was when Damon put Kat in the tomb after the masquerade party...why dint he or Stef take away the moonstone from her..if I remember right she was pretty weak then due to that other witch...

The other scene I liked a lot was the scene with Elena and Stef when she realizes that whatever that is happening to the people she cares in her life is technically due to her...that was really sad...it's not really her fault but at the same time it is...poor Elena..

Damon and Rose interactions were nice too...and their sex was pretty obvious to distract themselves from the thoughts of Elena/Trevor respectively...

The part where she tells him he reminds her of Trevor...and Damon's reaction to that....hahaha too good..

Elijah...man he is something...I wonder how Klaus is gonna turn out to be..

Luka and his dad..forgot the name...very interesting..they are witches and on the bad side..adds to the complications now..

Next episode promos are awesome!..but we gotta wait 3 weeks dang!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-DarthVader-patakhaguddinikita_88lavienrose

AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I liked the episode. It was high on information. I am still trying to understand all of it.
Stefan/Caroline scenes were my favorite part. She'll be his new Lexi. She makes him relax, their dynamic is so adorable! I want them to be Bff's.
Loved the way Caroline said 'Always looking out for me'. Awww.
The Katherine part was very heavy stuff. But, I don't feel sorry for her. I love her but she was a bitch in life and a bitch in death. Nothing sympathetic about her imo.
Damon/Rose. Eh. Ian has chemistry with everyone, so I was really surprised at how cold they looked together. But, shirtless Ian is always a plus. Also, I am glad he is getting some action. All the pining makes him so lame.
Bonnie and Jeremy. I am not opposed to them, but I don't like how  they came out of nowhere. It's like the writers are trying to force them down our throats. I hope that the Luka guy isn't aware of his dad's involvement with Elijah. Because, honestly, Bonnie will develop a complex at this point. Every guy that she has liked was in it for using her. Or he became vampire snack.
Stefan/Elena. Idk. Unhappy
Favorite lines of the episode:
'I'll be the safest psychotic bitch in town.'
and
'I have a degree in theater'. Lol forever. LOL

Oh and I forgot to add: DECEMBER 2. Really? REALLY? Why would do this to me, CW?Ouch

Edited by AppleBlossom - 12 November 2010 at 7:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.patakhaguddi

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Reserved.

Nida_21

Goldie

Nida_21

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
thanks guys ....the epiosde was amazing n the suspense is too much for me ,cant wait for the 10th epiosde .jot awesome update .TongueSmile...
the whole episode was beautiful , gripping the viewer throughout

love Nina's acting , she is doing a mind blowing job, portraying the emotions , feelings n the pain of the two entirely different characters n that too with soo much ease ...
i just loved Damon n his concern for Elena  at the beginning when she came to their home  n rose was telling them about the danger that Elena was in , both the Salvators were trying to calm her ...
loved Damon's one liners ...
''we are shaking u made ur point , ''- he said to rose
''she is in denial ''-he said to rose again
''shut up Damon'' - Stefan to Damon ....

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....cant wait for the next episode , which seems far far away ,,loved the preview of tenth epiode which seemed soo much Delenisious
  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

lavienrose

IF-Stunnerz

lavienrose

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Jaan, Jot! This show continues to blow me away, episode after episode! *sigh* I officially love Katerina Petrova! I loved that she was happy about being locked up in the tomb and that she's the "safest psychotic bitch in town".LOL  and the ending scene when Kat touches the sketching of her parents had me in tears. :( Nina rocked it once again.

Hehe, Caroline is Stefan's new Lexi, YAY! :D Their scenes are always fun. 

Oh yeashhhh, no episode for two weeks! D: Ughh, the preview looks SOOO good!!! I really hope he DOES pick her up and carry her out. :PLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-DarthVader-Maz.patakhaguddi

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

I likedddd this episode. Interesting learning about Katherine's past .. finding out how she became a vampire, her family history and stuff.

Rose and Ian :) Woot. I like these two together.

Cute scenes between Stefan and Caroline.

Okay can someone please explain the doppleganger thingy to me? I don't get it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top