Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Well at least they are recycling the clothes they usually get shown once and disappear or it could be the fact that the shows choose some of the same stuff from the same supplier or they are available everywhere, it has happened to me. I always find it annoying when someone has the same saree as me at an event and it usually an auntiji wearing it. You would think because you went india and went shopping at a different place  to them the chances of someone back in the UK choosing the same thing would be low, especially in your small community. But I guess the suppliers bigs up  the latest saree or dress and everyone goes for it
Exactly, at least they are not wasting money on new cloths............especially if it is going to be worn for few min.......that money can go for better use......................never the less, unless a designer makes ur cloths, you can count on seeing a copy of your indian outfit. In india, one style is made in 10 different colors and one color combo is made into 10 different styles. So you might always find stuff very similar. I too hate it when I find a auntyji wearing the same outfit as me........im 26 and no way do I want to be caught with the same sari as a 60 y/o (no offense to anyone that might be 60 on the forum, you are as young as u feelEmbarrassed sorry in advance). But I know what u mean, all the sudden that sari becomes out dated and old fashion....LOL.................here u were think o such a up to date sari, so young and fresh......and errrrrrrr wrong.........LOL I agree, it could be that its from the same seller.............or its a new recycling thing they started....but y do we care anyways right.....as long as it looks good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi's green outfit? (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s_daya79

s_daya79

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
thats the outfit Khushi had bought for Ragini but Sakshi ended up wearing it!

-tellyaddict-

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
OMg....that is so pathetic, jees man

-tellyaddict-

shon703

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rosepaul2110

Groupbie

rosepaul2110

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
yes yes...mai bhi wahi soch rahi thee.......i was luking or the appropriate link to share this....starplus believes in clothes recycling.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top