Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Gopi's green outfit? (Page 2)

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
are yaar... tum sab to kapdon ke peeche haath dho ke pad gayeWink...
ab ye 50s ka zamana to raha nahi ki sab outfits use them for once and give them to actresses who wore them (Jayalalitha Case.... remember... i think she said all the VERY costly clothes and all the jewelry are from her movies, in which she acted)

Here is what she has according to outlook...
The inventory includes 750 pairs of footwear, 800 kgs of silver, 28 kgs of gold, 10,500 sarees including 750 silk sarees, 91 watches, 44 air conditioners and furniture worth Rs 50 lakh. Placed at Jayalalitha's service was a fleet of 19 cars, including a Mercedes Benz, a Contessa, a Tata Sierra, a Tata Estate, a Tata Sumo, two DCM Toyotas, Trax Jeeps and Maruti 1000s, a Armada jeep, a Maruti 800, five Ambassadors and a Fiat.
there is still land and property worth god-know-how-many crores

Edited by upasana.diya - 13 November 2010 at 8:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
No wonder Ahem followed the green saree.. He must hav tot it was Akshara n got the hell of a shock wen Hetel called "gopi" rofl
@namkiben.. N who were you? Jayalalithas maid? Gal, u knw her stock n source better than her! Are u shashikala? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

No wonder Ahem followed the green saree.. He must hav tot it was Akshara n got the hell of a shock wen Hetel called "gopi" rofl
@namkiben.. N who were you? Jayalalithas maid? Gal, u knw her stock n source better than her! Are u shashikala? ROFL

i said i found the info on outlook and i remember that a new article said so... why would i be her maid.... whatever
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
fungirl Senior Member
fungirl
fungirl

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika27

Please correct me as am not sure.... Is Gopi's lovely green outfit 'the same one' which Akshara wore at Nandani's Mehndi in Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai? Have just checked it on 'You Tube' - 15th June 2010 part 3.... Yeh Rishta Kya .....! I think it is the same... your views please...
And koki asked Gopi to get some more green outfits like this one .... LOL
from where..? from Akshara or from raagini ....? ROFL
Modi's are indeed really really poor .. first they cant afford a maid and now they cant afford clothes for special occasions .... next what ...
I think Ahem is spending more time in office dreaming about anita that he doesnt earn enough to support his family ... or koki has spent all money for groceries that they had no money to buy dresses that they had to get it from akshara ? LOL
hope this was not Rashi's idea as she was the intelligent one to suggest that their wedding gifts can be re-used in Kinjal's engagement ....Ouch

Edited by fungirl - 14 November 2010 at 10:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivine-tellyaddict-

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Well at least they are recycling the clothes they usually get shown once and disappear or it could be the fact that the shows choose some of the same stuff from the same supplier or they are available everywhere, it has happened to me. I always find it annoying when someone has the same saree as me at an event and it usually an auntiji wearing it. You would think because you went india and went shopping at a different place  to them the chances of someone back in the UK choosing the same thing would be low, especially in your small community. But I guess the suppliers bigs up  the latest saree or dress and everyone goes for it

Edited by angelic8219 - 15 November 2010 at 2:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged

sorry dear i got this  image only. not very clear.

Go to top