Posted: 13 years ago
Please correct me as am not sure.... Is Gopi's lovely green outfit 'the same one' which Akshara wore at Nandani's Mehndi in Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai? Have just checked it on 'You Tube' - 15th June 2010 part 3.... Yeh Rishta Kya .....! I think it is the same... your views please...Edited by Radhika27 - 13 years ago
Yes radhika you are 120% perfect, i just went back and saw 15 june 2010 YRKHH video, so perfect same even the blouse as well and all the manng bindi stones also, it is indeed the same.

so using dresses
I have seen the same lehenga sakshi in bidaai  wearing during her engagement with alekh
but i just saw that sakshi engagement colour was red, can you tell us which date was it
030910045339aai_ep684_8.jpg
030910045637aai_ep685_8.jpg
Edited by write2meoops - 13 years ago
I knew i seen it somewhere, yes saksh and ragini wore it as alekh daugher has choosen it and wished ragini wore it.
I hope they dry clean them each time..................lol
not saying the actresses are dirty but......shooting in the heat and for long hours......well your bound to sweat........Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by taral83

I hope they dry clean them each time..................lol
not saying the actresses are dirty but......shooting in the heat and for long hours......well your bound to sweat........

hav to second u here taral...........
are yaar... tum sab to kapdon ke peeche haath dho ke pad gaye😉...
ab ye 50s ka zamana to raha nahi ki sab outfits use them for once and give them to actresses who wore them (Jayalalitha Case.... remember... i think she said all the VERY costly clothes and all the jewelry are from her movies, in which she acted)

Here is what she has according to outlook...
The inventory includes 750 pairs of footwear, 800 kgs of silver, 28 kgs of gold, 10,500 sarees including 750 silk sarees, 91 watches, 44 air conditioners and furniture worth Rs 50 lakh. Placed at Jayalalitha's service was a fleet of 19 cars, including a Mercedes Benz, a Contessa, a Tata Sierra, a Tata Estate, a Tata Sumo, two DCM Toyotas, Trax Jeeps and Maruti 1000s, a Armada jeep, a Maruti 800, five Ambassadors and a Fiat.
there is still land and property worth god-know-how-many crores
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
No wonder Ahem followed the green saree.. He must hav tot it was Akshara n got the hell of a shock wen Hetel called "gopi" rofl
@namkiben.. N who were you? Jayalalithas maid? Gal, u knw her stock n source better than her! Are u shashikala? ROFL