Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Ahem & Gopi's marriage

nazia196 Newbie
nazia196
nazia196

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hi, I have just started watching saathiya, i am unable to understand why Ahem doesnt like gopi ? was his marriage against his wish or does he love someone else and was forced into this marriage?
If any one can answer i will b thankful........Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Aham loved anita bt had to marry gopi coz his mom koki wanted that.

Afterwards post all ur queries to Helpdesk only.
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazia196

Hi, I have just started watching saathiya, i am unable to understand why Ahem doesnt like gopi ? was his marriage against his wish or does he love someone else and was forced into this marriage?
He was in love with someone else, was forced into this marriage (but he willingly did that, so don't know if we should say forced)........he married Gopi because it was his mother's wish.........he hates Gopi for many reason.........but one being he doesn't love her but Anita (the other girl)......Gopi is uneducated and from a less wealthy family, so he thinks she is gold digger and a liar. He really doesn't have a reason to hate her.......but this is what he claims to be the reason. She is just not worthy for him.

-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Welcome to the forum!   I'm Tammie and I'm an addict.  Oh, wait.  For a minute I thought this was Ahamoholics Anonymous...

As to your question... other have answered it, but in short - he's being a butthead.  We love him, but he's being a butthead.

Glad you're here, and feel free to ask all kinds of questions. This forum is filled with Ahamoholics and we'd all be happy to help you.ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83evadShell16-tellyaddict-

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Welcome to the forum!   I'm Tammie and I'm an addict.  Oh, wait.  For a minute I thought this was Ahamoholics Anonymous...

As to your question... other have answered it, but in short - he's being a butthead.  We love him, but he's being a butthead.

Glad you're here, and feel free to ask all kinds of questions. This forum is filled with Ahamoholics and we'd all be happy to help you.ROFL

omg am laughin my head out LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
honestly tammy butthead thats funny

saomom

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top