jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
When did the windows get installed in Jassi's office?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawa_hawai thumbnail

Windows as int he computer program or actual windows?

If the actual windows then those were installed when she ran off to Alibagh and her office was cleaned up and fixed by Armaan

greatmaratha thumbnail
But after that,, her cabin never had windows... its got shelves and files and photographs on all the walls excepting her door. 
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 it was not her room.It was somewhere else.I will check it out again and tell you.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry,it IS her room.I checked.

The wall left to her desk(from her chair) is filled with photographs,shelves,files,cloth bundles and the 3/4th of the wall behind her is similarly littered.But the righthand wall has two windows with white drapes.

Selina thumbnail
Wow, you guys pay real close attention to the show.
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah...i was wondering about the window too..minnie are you sure its her room.din't looke like it.looked more cleaner actually
jprasad thumbnail
[QUOTE=Selina] Wow, you guys pay real close attention to the show. [/
QUOTE]

😆 😆 😆   been watching the show too long!
ides thumbnail
the funny thing is that neither Armaan's office nor CEO's office has any windows.....when infact it is entirely the opposite for corporate design......seems like the creative fashion house wants to think "inside the box"😉
jas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

the funny thing is that neither Armaan's office nor CEO's office has any windows.....when infact it is entirely the opposite for corporate design......seems like the creative fashion house wants to think "inside the box"😉

😆