India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

sujal fan. (Page 2)

NaMrItA Newbie
NaMrItA
NaMrItA

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

hey guys no one answered my question.ARE SUJAL AND KASHISH IN LOVE IN REALL LIFE?????Dead

THNKS SUJAL FAN...BUT WHOSE UR VELENTINE????

there is one as rjv_khandelwal...he is sujal  i  guess...coz i emailed him and he sounded like sujal and he told me his mobile number and i called and he did remember me and talked me..wow!!!

but he said that he sined up in india forum but no one believed that he was rajeev so he doesnt go on this site.but i tell u with honesty that he is rajeev and he is very very very very very very sweet......

i wanted 2 ask rajjev abt him and amna but then i did not  coz maybe he mite get embarrased or angry.so do u guys knw anything..?

and yes sumone asked me that where in fiji am i 4rom so im 4rom suva in fiji.....has anyone here been 2 fiji or know abt fiji??or is anyone else 4rom fiji????Embarrassed

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

I have never been to fiji but can say one thing........... You live in a very beautiful country............ I know only this much as I have seen many pics. of Fiji. One of my class mate in school was there for few years so saw many pics.

About Rajeev's identity well I don't know...............

Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaMrItA

hey guys i think bhaskar>sujal fan is really great indeed.dont u think so?

bhaskar?? who is he?
at first I thought sujalfan is a girl ,and its because of your Sujalfan id.
when i get to know u r not a girl at all then.......lolzzzzzzzzzz
well, thank u so much 4 ur infz . And congratulations 4 becoming moderator
..i hav visited ur website ...ur hard work reflects on that.
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
sujalfans is indeed the soul of the KTh forum
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

Rajeev is a Hindu Rajsthani..............

And Namrita I know I'm greatWinkWinkWink But the only problem is my sweet valentine doesn't think soWinkWinkWink............

Hi Jazmine where R U 2day..........

Hey im ere, so no need to call me. well as far as I know Im better, as said "Girls are better than Boys!!!!!"so ha. any way there is One thing that i dont like, which is that people call me Jazmine, I have my name which is on my sig and i like being called Jenny not Jazmine, keep this in mind PLZ!, BTW u know wat I can do if I dont get my way, dont u sujalfan!!!!Wink

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

I have never been to fiji but can say one thing........... You live in a very beautiful country............ I know only this much as I have seen many pics. of Fiji. One of my class mate in school was there for few years so saw many pics.

About Rajeev's identity well I don't know...............

Well u wont know the identity of him either, as far as I know.Wink
~*raksha*~ Newbie
~*raksha*~
~*raksha*~

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

welll namrita.. every1 knws that they are quite close in real life and they have also mentioned that "they are best of friends" and many ppl think that they are made 4 each other and in love 2... so its not really official... but they are quite close in real life... who knows maybe they are just hiding the truth from media... or maybe there is infact just friendship...but m sure being this closeness will definately turn in to sumthin good... and even i think they are made for each other... so lets wait and c...

raksha

~*raksha*~ Newbie
~*raksha*~
~*raksha*~

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

n i agree without sujal fan this forum wouldnt be wat it is... hvnt been here long... but i've noticed wat a major part of this forum sujal fan is.... keep it goin sujal fan!!! u r indeed fantastic,...

Go to top