Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS - Nov 11 - Must Watch Epi, Aham's Dilemma (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika27

My God! How will I sleep tonite? I will be dreaming about the episode today! Loved the outfit! Ahem has a good choice of colours...! I think Ahem will be lost for words and as Sadhli you would prefer my word'dazzled' by his 'PARI' (ANGEL) .He wud not be able to concentrate in his dear sisters engagement (if it happens) as he will (or rather has to) steal chup chup kar ke glances at Gopi! And to add spice Gopi would not know that Ahem is doing nothing but starring at her from the corner of his eye and thus will not have her pallu on her head!! Wow! hope this happens and all what us all want it to happen with Goham!!! loved todays episode!!

hahaha something worth waiting n to watch if this happens. Bt i'd love to see frustrtated n angry aham once gopi puts her pallu nt to show him her face.
Tab aayega asli maja, wil he Grab her arm and another Pallu Removal scene, or he wil follow her until pallu flies while she is working.
And Then he wil be Dazzled 4 sure as he hasnt seen her face yet.
Fabulous Friday come soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS - Nov 11 - Must Watch Epi, Aham's Dilemma (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by angelic8219

i'm so glad gopi didn't do anything stupid after thinking ahem must have their wedding photo, she is still playing it carefully poor thing is living in hope that ahem will accept her shes in for a long wait. hope shes doesnt do any more mistakes or that goal will go so far away.

i know she  dint do anything stupid...but again show is following its pattern...
today we see Aham stealing glances and tomorrow he will shout at her when she will tell that Kinjal is not in her room....so back to square one....

Gopi as well as we are also living in a high hope when Aham will Look at her directly in her eyes w/o confusion but with Confidence to accept her as his wife.......

Hope For The Best, Prapare For The Worst...
Gopi better take Koki's advice and buy 3-4 green Sarees fast....I would suggest 1 week's stock at least. May be Ahem likes his Wife green with his Green Tea.LOL
LOLLOLLOL.......so funny!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

esttyAashna26shruja-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

Thanks a ton for the wonderful update....loved the way you've analyzed the gohem scene.Today's episode was awesome...Gopi was looking gorgeous in green dress and Ahem's confused expression is priceless.just can't get enough of it.

my pleasure u liked n lovdd my analysis. And Confused Aham was really treat to watch.

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Sadhli Smile

It seems like it was a good epi after such a long time can't wait to watch it !!!

Edited by Binny1247 - 11 November 2010 at 5:27pm

-tellyaddict-

estty

Groupbie

estty

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by estty

Wow just great...

it was indeed gr8, best epi after dandiya dance epi.
agreed 

-tellyaddict-

Mountainbreeze7

Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I Hope Gopi keeps wearing those kind of sari's!! The puffy blouse kind of sleeves don't suit her aLL and she looks sooo nice without that Pallu....

sevak

Goldie

sevak

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Looks like a fun epi - missed it !

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Missed yesterday's episode.
Thanks for ur update sadhli..
goin to watch greenish-golden scene (gohem scene) now..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top