Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS - Nov 11 - Must Watch Epi, Aham's Dilemma (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Mountainbreeze7

Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I don't know WHY but I KEEP thinking that when AHem wa slooking at Gopi, he ddin't KNOW it was Gopi, BECAUSE, when Hetel said Gopi! And ahem kept darting his eyes looking confused, THEN when Gopi said gee maji! Ahem Got that hrrible look on his face again, i think AHme thought she was another girl, but stiiiiiilllllllllllll....AFTER that Ahem CONTINUED to staaare Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS - Nov 11 - Must Watch Epi, Aham's Dilemma (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mountainbreeze7

Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
-And also! Thanks Tellyaddict! Really GREAT update! Big smile

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

I don't know WHY but I KEEP thinking that when AHem wa slooking at Gopi, he ddin't KNOW it was Gopi, BECAUSE, when Hetel said Gopi! And ahem kept darting his eyes looking confused, THEN when Gopi said gee maji! Ahem Got that hrrible look on his face again, i think AHme thought she was another girl, but stiiiiiilllllllllllll....AFTER that Ahem CONTINUED to staaare

exactly saba same was my thoughts. When he was hypnotized nd followed her he dint knw she was Gopi n wen he came to knw he was angry that how colud he is following HER, bt stil he was trying to hv her glimpse bt failed.
Thanx 4 liking.

Mountainbreeze7

Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

I don't know WHY but I KEEP thinking that when AHem wa slooking at Gopi, he ddin't KNOW it was Gopi, BECAUSE, when Hetel said Gopi! And ahem kept darting his eyes looking confused, THEN when Gopi said gee maji! Ahem Got that hrrible look on his face again, i think AHme thought she was another girl, but stiiiiiilllllllllllll....AFTER that Ahem CONTINUED to staaare

exactly saba same was my thoughts. When he was hypnotized nd followed her he dint knw she was Gopi n wen he came to knw he was angry that how colud he is following HER, bt stil he was trying to hv her glimpse bt failed.
Thanx 4 liking.

Your welcome! And yeah! He was angry that he was following that ''gavar larki'' Omigosh...i just hope that no one blames Gopi for Kinjil leaving the house....Shocked And this time i'm pretty sure she ACTUALL Ydid leave the house....Confused Good, welcome to the outside world Kinjil, where everyone will not praise you and be waiting on your hand and foot, but where Revenge lays deep in the bushes ready to give you the shock of your LIFE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update sweetie! haha gosh i cant wait for their pyaar ki train to get on track Wink

Shell16-tellyaddict-

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelic8219

i'm so glad gopi didn't do anything stupid after thinking ahem must have their wedding photo, she is still playing it carefully poor thing is living in hope that ahem will accept her shes in for a long wait. hope shes doesnt do any more mistakes or that goal will go so far away.

i know she  dint do anything stupid...but again show is following its pattern...
today we see Aham stealing glances and tomorrow he will shout at her when she will tell that Kinjal is not in her room....so back to square one....

Gopi as well as we are also living in a high hope when Aham will Look at her directly in her eyes w/o confusion but with Confidence to accept her as his wife.......

Hope For The Best, Prapare For The Worst...
Gopi better take Koki's advice and buy 3-4 green Sarees fast....I would suggest 1 week's stock at least. May be Ahem likes his Wife green with his Green Tea.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26Shell16Nihira-fan-tellyaddict-

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
My God! How will I sleep tonite? I will be dreaming about the episode today! Loved  the outfit! Ahem has a good choice of colours...! I think Ahem will be lost for words and as Sadhli you would prefer my word'dazzled' by his 'PARI' (ANGEL) .He wud not be able to concentrate in his dear sisters engagement (if it happens) as he will (or rather has to) steal chup chup kar ke glances at Gopi! And to add spice Gopi would not know that Ahem is doing nothing but starring at her from the corner of his eye and thus will not have her pallu on her head!! Wow! hope this happens and all what us all want it to happen with Goham!!! loved todays episode!!

Shell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Originally posted by angelic8219

i'm so glad gopi didn't do anything stupid after thinking ahem must have their wedding photo, she is still playing it carefully poor thing is living in hope that ahem will accept her shes in for a long wait. hope shes doesnt do any more mistakes or that goal will go so far away.

i know she dint do anything stupid...but again show is following its pattern...
today we see Aham stealing glances and tomorrow he will shout at her when she will tell that Kinjal is not in her room....so back to square one....

Gopi as well as we are also living in a high hope when Aham will Look at her directly in her eyes w/o confusion but with Confidence to accept her as his wife.......

Hope For The Best, Prapare For The Worst...

Gopi better take Koki's advice and buy 3-4 green Sarees fast....I would suggest 1 week's stock at least. May be Ahem likes his Wife green with his Green Tea.

Green Wife n Green Tea, that would be nice to watch.
Gopi should follow ur advice mona at any cost nahi to kya pata Aham wil again lattoo on Anita.

monalidpShell16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top