Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS - Nov 11 - Must Watch Epi, Aham's Dilemma (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crms

Thanks for the update.  I hope  Gopi's innocene and beauty will finally break the wall.

the Wall has cracks but still its covered with His Everest Like Ego....so her innocence Gonna Break it for sure...but we want it happen  soon.....

tahnx for liking....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS - Nov 11 - Must Watch Epi, Aham's Dilemma (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the wonder update.

I just heard about this show and started watching it from the beginning. I'm not finished yet but stilll wanted to read the update now to see where the story is at and I see from the posting we don't get enough Gohem scenes.

tahnx for liking dear.....
u'll njoy earlier epis more than the current track...esp the small small encounters that Gopi-Aham shared....Gopi's Innocence Aham ignoring he forcefully........

@bold...thats the Bitter Fact of this show........they are the Leads but still are not having enough screen space.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11pyar-ishk

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i'm so glad gopi didn't do anything stupid after thinking ahem must have their wedding photo, she is still playing it carefully poor thing is living in hope that ahem will accept her shes in for a long wait. hope shes doesnt do any more mistakes or that goal will go so far away.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpNihira-fan-tellyaddict-pyar-ishk

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

i'm so glad gopi didn't do anything stupid after thinking ahem must have their wedding photo, she is still playing it carefully poor thing is living in hope that ahem will accept her shes in for a long wait. hope shes doesnt do any more mistakes or that goal will go so far away.

i know she  dint do anything stupid...but again show is following its pattern...
today we see Aham stealing glances and tomorrow he will shout at her when she will tell that Kinjal is not in her room....so back to square one....

Gopi as well as we are also living in a high hope when Aham will Look at her directly in her eyes w/o confusion but with Confidence to accept her as his wife.......

Hope For The Best, Prapare For The Worst...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evadpesi11

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
sadhli i was stunned by the scene. first thanx for the update. next his expression was so beautiful. he is truely the golden boy. gold color suits him better. and the way he was looking at gopi and the irritation he felt on seeing that he had followed her hiyla i m heart stoped. some quality goham after so much time. i think that you have your fun writing the update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219evadpesi11

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

sadhli i was stunned by the scene. first thanx for the update. next his expression was so beautiful. he is truely the golden boy. gold color suits him better. and the way he was looking at gopi and the irritation he felt on seeing that he had followed her hiyla i m heart stoped. some quality goham after so much time. i think that you have your fun writing the update.

exactly shruthi, i njoyed first watching Aham in Gold then the way he Stopped his stretched arm as it is when he turnd his head towards the anklet noise n i was like Ye kya ho raha hai are ye kya ho raha hai.
Nd wen he turnd other way wen hetal caught him staring at gopi.
In short whole sequence was breathtaking.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evad

thank you. You're un ange for watching and writting about it.

thanx 4 the compliment dear.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

loving the thread title

that was my first instant reaction on seeing him after so many days that at last Aham k darshan ho gaye.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top