Tut tut, Ved Bhaiya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged

So I finally caught up with the last few episodes and I'm majorly surprised with Ved. I thought he would be the most peaceful, calm, level headed person in house with all the religious practice he has but things seem different now. The dude has a subtle evilness about him!

Shocked He's the equivalent of that conniving chachi you have in Saas-Bahu dramas! LOL

Ok, jokes apart, I understand that he wants no women in the house as that's his father wish and he's used to living in an all male environment. Plus, the event that shook the house 5 years ago can't be helping factor either. But now that Pitaji has accepted Toasty (that too with a huge, genuine, extra shocking smile), why can't he do the same?

All that bathroom messing up and breaking the recently mended chair were tolerable enough but the latest anonymous phone call to Toasty's mum had me gaping. I didn't think Ved would go that far. There must be a reason more than the above noted ones on why he's doing this.

So, what reasons could Ved have to enforce such cunning plans?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tut tut, Ved Bhaiya" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.