What type of books do u read?

loveneha_r thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I read thrillers, murder mysteries...! Recently i read Da vinci code and i loved it!!! other books i read are sidney sheldon, john grisham,micheal chrichton and any other mystery book i can lay my eyes on!!! plus harry potter!!!!

Pls tell what books all of u read!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
hi neha--cool topic!! ðŸ˜Š

I love to read in general, so my favorite types are all over the spectrum.  I like mysteries (i.e. Nancy Drew, Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie), Classical Novels (i.e. The Scarlet Letter, Crime and Punishment, Anna Karenina), Fantasy (LOTR, Harry Potter of course!!), thrillers (i.e. John Grisham), and then romantic novels by Nicholas Sparks (i.e. The Notebook, Nights in Rodanthe, etc).  I'm reading the DaVinci Code right now and I  LOVE it!!! 
Tishy_Fishy thumbnail

haha! its funny you menshion john grisham because i just finnished a book not long ago by him. it was achilly my last book i read. have you read " a time to kill "? it was pritty cool. if you have read it i would love to hear what you thought of it. if you havent read it! i would totally sujest it!

*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tishy_Fishy

haha! its funny you menshion john grisham because i just finnished a book not long ago by him. it was achilly my last book i read. have you read " a time to kill "? it was pritty cool. if you have read it i would love to hear what you thought of it. if you havent read it! i would totally sujest it!

hey Tishy---i read "A time to Kill"---EXCELLENT book!!!  i thought the lawyer acted very selfless and was really noble to defend Carl Lee ( i think that was his name...???) b/c most people would not have.  This is actually my favorite of all of Grisham's books--i also like "The Client"
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like reading the classics, mysteries and fantasy books .
my all time fav is harry potter 😃
ritu thumbnail
I love reading those books which are awarded. No matter how much controversial they are. I have a good collection of such books like Lajja,Shame etc.
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Used to Read:::Murder Mysteries

Now Read:::Fantasy&books where a normal person becomes something extraordinary&romance

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Mostly murder mystries/thrillers and comedy....I used to like fantasy before but not any more

Tishy_Fishy thumbnail

hey Tishy---i read "A time to Kill"---EXCELLENT book!!!  i thought the lawyer acted very selfless and was really noble to defend Carl Lee ( i think that was his name...???) b/c most people would not have.  This is actually my favorite of all of Grisham's books--i also like "The Client"

lol yes! his name was carl lee. i really enjoyed his book also. it was my first john grisham book!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

I am allergic to books😕.............I am not joking at all but I cann't read those novels and all that..... In high skool it was like killing for me to read a Book!!😕

but if I read or have to chose( on a gun point) I chose cute romantic books. which has good humour and u don't in bus while reading it.