Mythological Masti

||MYTHOLOGICALS fAn-FiC jUnCtIoN || Updated Pg3! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Sooooo... here goes the first mytho fanfic I ever wrote, it was wayyyy back in Ramayan FC2 over a year ago in response to a member of the week challenge from Aish... the prompt was it had to be a happy vanvaas scene from before Sita Haran... here it goes!!

Ram is sitting in meditation, Sita and Lakshman getting dinner ready in the kutiya's makeshift kitchen. The two are chatting away as follows:

S: You're bhaiya is such a calm, peaceful person. Being on earth with him is really no different than being up in Vaikunth with God himself.

L: You would know, bhabhi (smiles)

S: Tell me one thing; was he like this even as a child? Did he play games and get rowdy like other boys or sit aside and meditate?

L: Both, simultaneously. (both laugh)

S: Now, these riddles probably make sense to your Urmi, but bhabhi's very simple. Please explain'.

L: Well, we did play a lot' our favorite game was shooting mangoes off the trees. And you know bhaiya, he'd never miss. But he never counted his points as his own, he would go over and distribute his winnings equally between we three younger ones. He was our brother, but he loved us like a father.

S: Awwww' Here he comes! (both bow to Ram, he smiles and blesses both of them)

R: Sooo'. What were we talking about?

S: You! When you were a sweet little boy, playing games with your brothers'

R: Oh' did you tell your bhabhi how badly I'd lose to you (he laughs)

L: You're so modest, bhaiya! You got Tadaka, Subahu, etc. down in one arrow and you'd miss a couple of mangoes' She and I know that's not possible!

R: But you, Bharat, and Shatrughan always had more points; how am I being modest?

L: We all knew you wanted us to feel special' Despite deserving it, you never claimed a prize for yourself. Now also, you deserve to be on the throne in Ayodhya' but (begins to tear up)

R: Lakshman, all the prizes I need are right here with me' You and my Sita (hold her hand, she blushes) And this humble hut seems grander than that throne you speak of because you two are by my side.

Jai Shri Ram!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuchDpka1415...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||MYTHOLOGICALS fAn-FiC jUnCtIoN || Updated Pg3! (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Greaaaat idea Deeps... now our little city has a library also LOL The talking pic idea sounds soooo cute, can't wait to see the first one Day Dreaming And You and Shivang bhaiya already know how I feel about those fanfics you both posted.... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap times infinity LOL Looking forward to reading many many more!!!
thnks alottttt lola ... glad u liked the idea ...
hmmmm m working on that talking picture thing ... lets c kya bnata hai ahahaaaaa...
wwoooowwwww i loved this ff u posted ... i read it earlier also ... wen u gave me the challenge ...
its amazing ... really njoyed it ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Aish .. thnks alot dear for liking the idea .. hope to see many ff's from ur side too ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchlola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much hun, glad you liked!! It was fun to write, too... my first one LOL Aur?? Where's the talking pic convo?? Hum usse dekhne ke liye ati utsaahit hain Wink

Until then, here's the second one I had done in RS FC2. This time, Janu gave me the challenge of writing a sweet post-wedding scene between UrmiLakhan to match the SiyaRam vow of monogamy scene... here's what I came up with...

The grand SiyaRam and Co. wedding has finally ended, and Lakshman has finally made a move towards his room after a long lecture from the Rajmatas on how he can't go to Shri Ram's room and massage his feet tonight. His mood is therefore a tad off;he walks in frowning and grunting until he sees Urmi, looking adorable as ever. His frown turns upside down, but he just freezes. He's standing a couple feet away, mesmerized by her beauty but distracted by his worries for Ram Bhaiya. He's alternating between smiling at her and looking at the floor. After what seemed like hours of this........

Urmi: Ummmm............ Won't you take a seat?

Lakshman: (startled) Uhhh......... Huh? You said something?

Urmi: (shyly smiles) I was wondering if you wanted to sit down........ or, I could stand up..........

Lakshman: No, no! Please, be comfortable.

Urmi: Not if you're not! What would Mother say!

Lakshman: But Ram Bhaiya!?

Urmi: Yes, what about him?

Lakshman: If he's not sitting how can I? And the Matas, they didn't let me in, so I can't even check, and you're here, and I'm with you, but he's there, and I should...... but I.......... Uggghhhh.......

Urmi: (bursts out into giggles) You really love your Ram Bhaiya a lot, don't you?

Lakshman: More than anything!

Urmi: And Ram Bhaiya loves Sita Jiji?

Lakshman: Of course! You wouldn't believe what condition after seeing her at the Pushp Vatika, it was too funny...... That night all he could do was........ But wait why am I telling you all this? I never talk this much! This is weird, I feel like I can tell you anything! I look at your sweet face and' Oh God, I sound like Ram Bhaiya did that night! But I can't even go ask him if that's ok with him!

Urmi: (trying to control her laughter) Its ok, haven't you heard? Imitation's the best form of flattery! You're just following Ram Bhaiya's example, which is as good as obeying him, right?

Lakshman: Ohhhh'... That kinda makes sense, actually. So if he loves Bhabhi, then................

Urmi: Then......................

Lakshman: then I................................ then I love you!!

Urmi: (blushing) I love you too!

Lakshman finally sits down beside his beautiful bride, and they begin their journey as what is one of the strongest, sweetest couples in the history of the world! Jai SiyaRam!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchDpka1415...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
wow lola such a sweet Heart conversation .... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Awwww, I remember how much I loved your fanfics, Loli, esp the Lakhan-Urmi one, choooooooooooooooooooo cute!Day DreamingLOL The pics are so fitting, and the convo is just sheer adorableness!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Thread reopened... content eagerly awaited  Wink

DebipriyaUrmila11

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch to Lola for reopening this thread Hug
Will try to write something new to post Tongue you know friends how much I love to write about mythoes Day Dreaming but am really very busy this days Embarrassed will come up with new things in my vacation
Smile

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
bringing this thread back to the forefront; I've written something I'm about to share and hope you guys may follow suit!

DebipriyaUrmila11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top