Sensational South

Vijay's Kavalan! - Latest stills posted Pg 2!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Kavalan ' Vijay's Big Intl. Release!

'Kavalan', a much awaited film of the year is in its finishing stages. After his last few films which did not perform too well at the box office, Vijay's 51st film is expected to be the next Big Blockbuster for the Ilaya Thalapathi. Amidst rumours and other controversies Tantra Films has purchased the worldwide rights of the film at a whopping price which has heightened the expectations further.

Tantra Films, the successful producers of 'Chennai 600028' and soon-to-be released 'Pickles', has been approached by numerous distributors and regular Tamil film buyers worldwide. Tantra Films has indicated its desire to create long term partnerships with International Indian distributors and buyers in the now booming Tamil FMS market.

A spokesperson from Tantra Films has asserted that Tantra Films believes that prominent distributors of the Indian Diaspora community worldwide will forge new partnerships and celebrate the success of 'Kavalan' together!

Slated to be released in December 2010, 'Kavalan' is anticipated to be the blockbuster of the year.

Sad to note that a couple of his latest films didn't do too well. Let's see if he can re-create the Vijay magic with his film! Smile

Edited by khpriya - 17 November 2010 at 10:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamiganx.sunayna.xQuelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radhaammoos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vijay's Kavalan! - Latest stills posted Pg 2!" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
It wont be blockbuster if its like kuruvi, villu, vettaikaran kind of typed moviesEmbarrassed I know I am hoping too much but I hope its not masala movie..anyway...Asin has been his lucky pair so who knowsWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the news Priya Akka...!!

I agree with Meli Akka...It should not be a Masala movie..But Vijay said in a Interview that is a movie like "Friends"...Soo hope it to come good!!

Im waiting for this Movie..Becoz of Asin....!!LOL

And onemore good thing is, there is noo intro song for the Heroo...Hahahahah!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the information priya.

lets wait and see how the movie is. Looking forward to Asin vijay Pair after a long time.

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
If they stick to the original and not try to vijayafy it they're good

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
thanks Priya for the article!

Me too hope it is not a masala movie... I've always watched Vijay movies, however, for the last four years, I haven't seen many of his movies, since they are usually very similar (lots of masala repeating:( ).. so let us hope this one is a treat to the eyes.... Tongue, especially if it is like the movie Friends, which I loved watching!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I watched the Malayalam version few months ago. As i usually like Dileep's comedy films, i enjoyed this one as well. I found it was funny, especially the first half of the movie. Like you all said if they have the same as in Malayalam and don't change the story, it would be enjoyable. I do like Vijay's comedy entertainers, so i do hope, this one will be one of those and hopefully does well amongst his fans and normal audience, so that he gets the much needed hit after many years.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
The basic is no masal .. but does have a strong suspense that breaks only at the very end.. If they stick to the original story.. nothign can stop this movie being a bumper hit.. All the best Vijay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.