thankyou
Posted: 13 years ago
waiting for your next update yaar :)
do pm me ;)
dam good.. continue soon and pm me

Hey Everyone!

Inoe that I haven't updated in forever, but what can I say - exams came in the way πŸ˜† But They're almost done now, like in 2 dai's so I can start my updates again.
Now many people can ask me why i didn't update during exams, and I have the answer  for that too, no I'm not gona sai "I'm not perfect" but the actual reason is that I had exams for multiple classes including English and Psychology. Trust me guys if I updated while hardcore  studying these subjects esp. Psych. - I would have f'd over the storyline bad - I COULDN'T DO THAT TO OUR MAANEET 😳 So I waited to get all that outta my head & now I'm back!

Ohwell, enough of that: the important thing is that I'm updating in 2days,πŸ˜ƒ or even less, because I have sent out buddyrequests to whoever wanted to get PM'S, so I'm waiting for those people to accept so that when I put ap the part, they also recieve PM's, I hope ya'll understand that whoever accepts within this time will recieve the PM and whoever doesn't well.. I'm still updating in 2dai's SO YAYY πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Thank you all so much for PMing me to update & commenting, I don't mind it at all, it helped me get into gear to write now so thanks for that !πŸ€— I shall discuss the rest of my bakwass in the next update! πŸ˜ƒ 

Much Love ~ Simmi
Woot Woot! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Love

Liz
Edited by luvabbybaby - 13 years ago
i thought you forgot that u do write a ff......happy to hear u will be updatn soon....oh  btw i hv sent u a frnd request....so plz accpt it😊

p.s i guess psycho effect is already shown...maan is in denial mode....πŸ˜†
Hey simmi, i like ur ff. Plz add me 2 ur pm list... 😊
hey can u pm me when u update...............loved the ff hope soon maan knows the truth..........