Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Wowww guys, beautiful dreams Day Dreaming Thank you sooo much for sharing!! I've dreamed of Shiv Bhagwan a few times but always in tapasya mode with eyes closed, I sometimes wonder if it has to do with the fact that my air conditioner is on too high and I'm thinking Himalaya thoughts LOL But it's a beautiful sight. I've also dreamed of Sai Baba, little toddler Krishna, and Hanumanji. No particular message or plot that I can remember, though Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchmnx12AishuHiBawari...PARiNA...Mrs.MuffinSobti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "God related Dreams (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
ohh.. just noticed this thread ....
im going to share mine soon
in hurry right now :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.MuffinSobti

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Wow, very nice thread! Its so nice to actually dream about God and see him in such a personal way. I don't usually remember my dreams, i forget them the moment i wake up! Disapprove Well, anyways, but I do remember dreaming about Krishna when I was little. My dear mom had bought me an Amar Chitra Katha comic book of Krishna. I loved it so much! It was like my childhood bhagavat geeta, lol. I used to look at the pictures all day long and dream about the characters.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.