popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
makes me cryCry, in a good way, thanx for the poems
mike123 Groupbie
mike123
mike123

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was nothing till I met you, you gave me the strength to carry on with my life and brought me happiness in every single way. Words cannot express how much I love you. Have the best valentines day sweetheart
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
for my valentine dan- Wink
kiska hai yeh tumko intezar
main hoon na
dekh lo idhar to
ek baar
main hoon na
khamosh kyun ho
jo bhi kehna hai kaho
dil chahe jitna pyar utna mang lo
tumko milega utna pyar
main hoon na
mike123 Groupbie
mike123
mike123

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

21 Reasons Why I Love You !

I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dimlights, softmusic, and just the two of us. Because you make me feel like,like, like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
  • You are simply irresistible
    I love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of humor Everytime I look at you, my heart misses a beat You're the one who holds the key to my heart You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect). You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
  • And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-)

Wish You A Very Happy Valentines Day !

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

tumne mere liye poora topic khol diya! LOL

wow! i didn't know i was that special EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mike123 Groupbie
mike123
mike123

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

"If You Love Someone Put Their Name In A Circle Not A Heart, A Heart Can Break But A Circle Goes On Forever"

"Loving You Is Like Breathing, How Can I Stop?"

"Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep Because Reality Is Better Then A Dream"

"If You Love Me Like You Told Me Please Be Careful With My Heart. You Can Take It Just Don't Break It Or My World Would Fall Apart."

"The First Time I Saw You I Knew It Was True. That I'd Love You Forever And That's What I'll Do. You Don't Know What You Do To Me, You Don't Have A Clue. You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Me Looking At You"

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true: Somebody, somewhere is thinking of you."

"Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it, then I look at your smile and I know it is."

"I love you with all of my heart, body ,and soul. You complete me. You make my life worth living. To have known you and to have loved you has been the most beautiful dream. I can only hope that I never wake up."

"Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today."

"You are what happened when I wished upon a star."

"To see you is what my eyes long for, to touch you is what my body longs for, but to love you, my heart has done already for a long time."

"If, each time I thought of you, were a flower I could walk in my garden forever."

"Within you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself, wishing to be lost again."

"I love you not because I need you, But I need you because I love you."

"Gotta let you know that I love you, gotta let you know that I care, gotta let you know that for you, I'll always be there."

mike123 Groupbie
mike123
mike123

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

"If you ask me about the love, I can't answer you. But if you ask me who I love, the answer is you."

"I hope that I die before you do, my love, because I never want to know the pain of what it's like to be without you."

"The moment I looked in your eyes I fell in love. Every time I look I fall in love again. I've looked so many times, and have gathered so much love. I have so much to carry with me I don't know what to do"

"If living life would mean loving you for the rest of my life, I would take the chance."

"If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just wont let me be right."

"When you have nothing left but love, then for the first time you become aware that love is enough."

"In your absence my heart grows stronger. In your presence I fall in love again."

"Loving you is what I've learned so easily. Trying to forget you is the last thing I could possibly learn because I'm deeply in love with you."

"I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you."

"Whenever we're apart it feels like a part of me is missing... and then I remember, you have my heart."

"Why do I love you?" "Because I finally learned what the word means, and you were the one who showed me."

"Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you.
I was doing great until I ran out of stars"

"I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one
moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you"

"Each time i miss u, a star falls down from the sky. So, if u looked up at da sky, n found it dark wit no stars , it is all ur fault, You made me miss u 2 much.."

"I never loved you more cause I never loved you less, I dont love you now coz I will love you always, I dont just love you coz I love you more than "I love you" can say ..."

Go to top