Mythological Masti

Mahaprabhu ShrimadVallabhacharyaji ** updt **PG16 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

BIRTH OF JAGADGURU

Yagyanarayan Bhattt was 1 of the ancenstors of Mahaprabhuji..ShriKrishna appeared to him...n told Hey Yagyanarayanji...if U perform 100 Somyagyas..then I'll take birth in Ur kul..
As per this command he began doing Somyagyas..when Yagyanarayanji's scion(Vanshaj) ShriLaxman Bhattji performed the 100th yagya...then a strange thing happenned on the very same day...
In the year 1478..on the pious day of Varuthini Ekadashi i.e. on the 11th day of Vaishaka month (Krishnapaksha) Illamagaruji..Laxaman Bhattji's wife had an immature delivery.....@ Mahanadi's coast...near Champaran...due to imature delivery blood started coming out...@ the same place..she gave birth to a piece yes frns IMAGINE...he was not a complete baby...Illamagaruji...left him near Shami tree...considering that the baby is no more...she covered the baby W*H wild leaves n moved forward...
In the night she heard Aakashvaani...n she wen t running to the same Shami tree alongwith Laxman Bhattji
When they reached their they saw that the same piece took the form of a beautiful baby and a ring of fire was protecting him..the baby looked @ them n smiled as if they were his old devotees..whom he knew by heart..Looking @ this sweet baby Illamagaruji ran to her baby n took him to her lap...The fire gave way to the mother...she went to Kashi with this divine child...

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 November 2010 at 10:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuchRadhikeranilola610...PARiNA...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahaprabhu ShrimadVallabhacharyaji ** updt **PG16 (Page 3)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
B'ful pada written by ShriSoordaji...this was the last pada written by him....he was a gr8888 devotee of Mahaprabhuji n took Brahmasambandh from him....so here Soordasji is singing abt the unshakable faith he has for his guru....his lord... ShriVallabhacharyaji

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11Radhikeranilola610...PARiNA...

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you soooo much sweets... so touching his story is, right from the start Day Dreaming Please continue soon!!

And on an unrelated note, creations gallery is totally soona without my daily dose from you - shigra ati shigra wahaan padhaarne ka kasht karo, Gunu the gyaani, I'm waiting four yoouuuuuuuuu Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyaarun-deeps

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
gunia this is lovely and beautiful........
i'll love to read more about Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBucharun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hi shweetie-pie Gunu!!!!HugHugHugHugHug Welcome to the forum, have missed you a lot the past few days!CryCryCryCryCryCry But I'm soooooooooooooo glad to see you again.TongueTongueTongue How are you?

Wow, amazing thread you created, your first post in this forum is spectacular!ClapClap Would love to know more about Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji.Big smile

And this siggie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, amazing job!Day Dreaming

Please do post more info!Star Btw, your new avi is sooooooooooooooo cute, Vidya did an amazing job!ShockedClap Please do share it with everyone else in the Creation Gallery!Big smile

Awwwww....I missed U too Janu Di!!! sis U're my jaaaaan...
m good Janu di...hope so r U W*H kripa Krishna ki
Awwww...m glad dat all U guys r soooooooo enthusiastic n sooooo supporting...muaaaaaaahhhhhhhh luv yaI wud also feel pleasure sharing info abt Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji W*H ya all
Thanx a tonne for liking my siggiem soooooo glad U really liked it
Btw yaaaa...I too luv my avi to loads.... Vidya is a rockstarso...plzzz tell me dat where can I share d avi.... can U plzzz provide me d link for d same

Awwww, no probs, Gunu, glad you're doing okay!Big smileBig smile Missed you!

This is the creation gallery for our forum:

All creations to all the mytho serials go here, so please do share all your old siggies in the Creation Gallery, as well as your past requests.

Also, there is a separate photo gallery in the same Imp Threads. Please do post all your prev pic updates there.Big smile Esp the Kaahe Vilamb Karo one, love it!Day Dreaming

Only one rule is....please specify which serial you are posting sigs/pics from, as there will be so many mytho shows and people will want specification.Smile 

Debipriyaarun-deeps

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Thank you soooo much sweets... so touching his story is, right from the start Day Dreaming Please continue soon!!

And on an unrelated note, creations gallery is totally soona without my daily dose from you - shigra ati shigra wahaan padhaarne ka kasht karo, Gunu the gyaani, I'm waiting four yoouuuuuuuuu Wink

most welcome behna luv ya loads.....yupp will surely continue...
awwwww...yuppp will br right back @ d creation gallery...see m reaching theren thanx a bazzillion for giving me d link of creation gallery through PM..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchlola610

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

gunia this is lovely and beautiful........
i'll love to read more about Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji

ya sure sister...i wud also luv to let U guys know more info abt such a gr8888 mahapurushthanx a bazzzzziiiiilliooons for liing my work.....luv ya always

Debipriya...PARiNA...

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Awwww, no probs, Gunu, glad you're doing okay!Big smileBig smile Missed you!

This is the creation gallery for our forum:

All creations to all the mytho serials go here, so please do share all your old siggies in the Creation Gallery, as well as your past requests.

Also, there is a separate photo gallery in the same Imp Threads. Please do post all your prev pic updates there.Big smile Esp the Kaahe Vilamb Karo one, love it!Day Dreaming

Only one rule is....please specify which serial you are posting sigs/pics from, as there will be so many mytho shows and people will want specification.Smile 

missed U too sis...ahhhhaaaa...thanx to u too for posting me d link of creation gallery...really really veryyyy supporting of U...
will post everything there..dont worry..bt it will take some time..m really sorry..coz of my studies...
yaaaa...def sis will post all my pic updts @ IMP thread...so plzzz do tell me dat..dis is a separate thread or its included in creations gallery only n 1 more thing U said I've to specify my creations...U know dat I write something before poasting my siggies...like have done in past CCs..so should so like
Name of d show-
n then post d siggies right???

Debipriyalola610

Post Reply New Post

Go to top