India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

how did u find the love of your life?

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Love is in air. Every single topic of this section is about the same thing, "Love".  Plz waste some minutes to tell us how did u find that special one? Was it love at first sight <OR> some delicate relationship that grew with age? How was the first day together? GO back to memory lane and feel the magic over again!

* No Fictional Characters allowed. This post is about real life lovers. So don't just say u love Purab, Ejaz or Armaan sir. Is there any real life Jodis in our forum?

Safiyah Senior Member
Safiyah
Safiyah

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hmmm....mine's lil' funny but anyways. My mom & Kabir's mom r best friends. I was born in September & Kabir was born in Aug. same year. My mom named him KABIR & Kabir's parents named me Safiyah. We r Punjabi Sikhs but our names r muslims. Our moms dreamt of getting us married whenever it's the right time for us but they'll let us decide if we want to get married to each other or not. We went to same school, same college. Our parents sent us to India together for 2 years for studies, actually they wanted us to learn punjabi/hindi. We were best buddies...we still r. Finally Kabir proposed me on my 15th b'day. We spent so much time together that now we r used to each other.  We can't think of our lives w/o each other. You can say we're childhood lovers....lolz. Anyways this is how/when it happened. More than love we respect each other.
nulz Senior Member
nulz
nulz

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 3:59am | IP Logged
thats really sweet safiyah...i wish both of u a gr8 life 2gether...u shud post a pic of u2
Safiyah Senior Member
Safiyah
Safiyah

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Thanx swit_shygal. I wanted to post it but Kabir said no so....That's why I have a bird instead.

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

thnx for sharing safiyah!

as for me...i haven't found the love of my life yet...but when i do will surely let u knw!Wink

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Aww, Safi!! Thatz soo sweet :) Im still 14 =] I NOE HU I WAN!!!! John Abraham!! =P
Safiyah Senior Member
Safiyah
Safiyah

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Dun worry, u guys will definately find ur soulmates sumday. And bas02 u better tell me when u find urs. And Tanisha I hope u find somebody who loves u a lot & cares for u.
jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

thats so sweet safiyah...by the way what does your name mean

well...mine is not that interesting but...this is how i met Adam

I know Adam since i was a kid...but i really never tought of marring him...when i was 10 my family moved to Canada  and i never talk to him after that...my parets allways wanted us to get married but i was like NO WAY...then after 10 years...we went to India on my brothers wedding...witch was recently....i met him again and we got to know each other i didnt even know i was falling in love....but i guess i was and i finelly said yes....we got engaged... after that  i had to come back to Canada to finish my studies...i didnt want ot come back at all...i have one more year to go of college and then i am going to go back and get married...now i talk to him all the time on the phone...i never tought that i would miss someone so much...Smile

Go to top