Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

So  basically  whenever  I  hear  Jab  mila  tu  I  think  of  KaSh!  so  I  wrote  d  OS! Its  really  short  though!  do  comment  and  press  d  Like  button!

JAB  MILA  TU!!

"Hey! Karan!! Tum  yahan?" said  the  popular  actress  Shilpa  Anand  also  known  as  Dr.  Riddhima

Karan  Singh  Grover  turned  around  to  the  sweet  voice  of  Shilpa  and  screamed  in  joy  "SHONA!  Tum  idhar.  OMG! It's  been  ages  I  saw  you!" He  said  trying  to  recall  when  they  met  last  while  Shilpa  who  had  seen  his  look  smiled  at  him  and  said 

"Arey!  It  was  at  Saas  Bahu  aur  Saazish  ki  anniversary  party……Gosh! Karan  tum  kitne  bhulakard  ho  gayye  ho!" She  laughed  at  her  own  joke.

Karan  at  first  made  a  face  but  eventually  started  laughing  along.

"So!  What's  up  these  days?  I  hardly  see  you,  it's  more  like  you  have  vanished  from  television   after  Dill  Mill  Gayye  ended." Said  Shilpa  in  curious  tone.

Karan  just  shrugged  and  said  "Nothing  as  such!  But  yeah ,  I  needed  a  break  and  I  was  just  too  messed  up  with  the  way  the  public  reacted  to  Dill  Mill  Gayye's  ending"   He  said  the  last  bit  with  slight  sadness  reflecting   in  his  voice.

Shilpa  kept  a  hand  on  his  muscular  shoulder ,  completely  understanding  him  and  said  "  Karan!  Come  on  pal! It's  okay. Public  views  are  just  for  the  character  not  for  the  actor  so  please  don't  think  your  being  bashed  and  plus  it  wasn't  in  your  hands,  it  was    creative  team's  decision. So  please  now  give  me  a  toothy  grin  like  you  always  do" as  she  said  this  Karan  burst  out  laughing  and  said

"Yeah!  I  guess  your  right…… I  have  been  pretty  hard  on  myself…… anyway  you  remember  the  first  time  we  met  on  the  sets ,  you  were  like  'Main  iss  mote  ke  saath  kaam  karungi'  and  kept  glaring  at  my  muscles. You  looked  like  2  year  old!" He  ended  with  an  amused  expression  while  Shilpa  looked  at  him…… ok  glared  at  him.

He  changed  his  expression  and  said  "What?  Don't glare  at  me.  I'm  just  stating  facts!!".

Shilpa  just  rolled  her  eyes  and  said  "Gosh!  Your  behaving  totally  like  Armaan!"

Karan  too   rolled  her  eyes  and  said "and  your  behaving  like  riddhima  aka  Basket!!"

And  with  that  both  of  them  cracked  up.

---------------------

They  talked  and  talked  about  their  "DILL  MILL  GAYYE"  Journey  and  an  hour  passed.

And  now  they  were  talking  about  Shilpa's  re  entry  in  Dill  Mill  Gayye  and  how  the  people  who  loved  their  chemistry  were so  happy.

Karan  said  " Shona ,  you  remember?  That  day  when  you  returned  on  the  sets……set  dada  was  so  happy. And  I  was  so  happy  too .  After  all   you  have  always  been  one  of  my  favorite  co-stars. Moreover  we  have  done  the  most  "romantic"  scenes  in  the  show!"

Shilpa  who  also  remembered  everything  he  mentioned  said  "Yes!  I  remember  all  of  it! Do  you  remember  how  we  always  used  to  end  up  laughing  before  every  romantic  scene  we  did! Aur   woh  waala  yaad  hai….jisme  riddhima  has  to  steal  the  shoes  and  run  and  Armaan  follows  and  both  end  up  falling  on  the  bed?  And  we  both  weren't  falling  properly  as  you  were  so  heavy  for  me!"

This  time  Karan  laughed  like  mad ,  even  shilpa  did  and  some  people  were  staring  at  them  with  a  "what-the-hell-are-they doing"  expression."

Suddenly  a  song  started  playing  n  the  background,  both  realized  it  was  "JAB  MILA  TU".  Their  all  time  favorite  and  both  said  together "Lets  Dance"!

--------------------------------------

They  held  hands  and  began  dancing…… They  were  also  singing  the  whole  time.

While  leaving  the  all  they  held  hands  still  and  sang  "JAB  MILA  TU……du tu du tu  du  tu  du…………"

Edited by AttractiveAdya - 10 November 2010 at 9:45am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sasyamischiefSHWETAKASHLOVERrasikdhara101rads73937PagliLadkishristi sardaitzMYattitudedhruvikaluvsKSG-wild-PinkSugarsdazzling_armaansammy4uRatiGNorz-DamnedDrooler-nidha1983-Rinki-..Akaisha..-BlueEyes-..Amira..epiphany.R.K.O.DarkParadise..Xiahtic-5dobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAB MILA TU! KaSh OS!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
cute oneWink

Edited by nidha1983 - 12 November 2010 at 4:14am

ar_sajan4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
res

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwww......cute

Edited by --Rati-- - 10 November 2010 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

dazzling_armaan

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Sweet but short :)

Edited by dazzling_armaan - 10 November 2010 at 9:58am

AttractiveAdya

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Awesomee

AttractiveAdya

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
reserved

Edited=)

Heyloo.meri Adz and my HHP! Hug How are you? Doing good? OMG! i havent talked with you properly in a while as we used to do.. Miss you all so muchCry
But anyway, the time is moving away fast and after few months i'll be backWinkTongue 
BTW, loved your OS jaan! It was awesome. It seemd like as if it had been an interview written update. I mean i would have just like to have this kind of KaSh interview after DMG ended or After Shona left. But Alas! We couldnt get even one. Even a small one..Cry

But it truly defined KaSh friendship. Theri bonding rocks! Thanks so much Jaan for giving such a wonderful OS!

Love
HHP aka RadzyBig smile

Edited by xxiheartmexx - 11 November 2010 at 5:06am

AttractiveAdya

R.K.O

IF-Sizzlerz

R.K.O

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
awesome adya its too cute and full of masti like kash Day Dreaming

AttractiveAdya