Mythological Masti

Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 20

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
^ Do you want to announce fhe first Bits, Lola, or should I? And should we start all over and include the already done Bits of our CC?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk (Page 8)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I like to say one thing to both Lalitha di & Lola  regarding the BITS. In our CC 5, Shivang bhaiya's turn was not completed, & in the MB CC, Debipriya didi's turn was running when the CC was stopped. So, would you like to start BITS with them first? Or want to start with a new member?
& yes, I think it will be better if the links of previous BITS can be included in that thread!

Edited by Urmila11 - 13 May 2011 at 7:50pm

ShivangBuch

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

^ Do you want to announce fhe first Bits, Lola, or should I? And should we start all over and include the already done Bits of our CC?

Oo I'd love if you could, and yeah I think we should start over. But we'll prob have to discuss and rework the old stock of questions, make them less specific. PM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Oo I'd love if you could, and yeah I think we should start over. But we'll prob have to discuss and rework the old stock of questions, make them less specific. PM.

Will send you a PM soon.Big smile

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
hey i want to know is there any cc or forum on the show surya puran of pragya channel by sagars??..i like that show

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
i dont thinso but can discuss over here if like to
Surya Puran in Pragya channel-pg 1 updated w8 pic

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Is there a thread in this forum on 'Mahima Shani Dev Ki' on Imagine TV?

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
There was, but then it sank into oblivion and got locked... just reopened it, enjoy: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1546536&TPN=2&#45063489

Edited by lola610 - 24 July 2011 at 12:24pm

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.