Mythological Masti

Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Originally posted by lola610

@ vutrootROFL - we can be found in the "popular shows with daily updates" section, right alongside "award functions" and "Asian shows" :/... if you have an idea of a more relevant section do let me know.

<p align="center"><font color="#ff0000">Nice name na? Dadima Tanubie gave it!LOLLOL I was just curious to know where we're located, cos I couldn't find the forum other than having the direct link.Embarrassed</font></p>

^^ ya it's an adorable name, sounds so... healthy LOL Ravz is still undecided on ours but Lollipop is the leading option LOL and I totally agree, our forum is pretty hard to find cuz it doesn't really fit the category it's in. If you guys have other suggestions I will put in a word for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk (Page 7)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hello
can anyone post pics of othr mytho shw?
Lyk vishnupuran 2003
surya puran in pragya
shani dev
as ths is mytho sec, i thnk al mytho shw pics should b added

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhikarani

Hello
can anyone post pics of othr mytho shw?
Lyk vishnupuran 2003
surya puran in pragya
shani dev
as ths is mytho sec, i thnk al mytho shw pics should b added

We'd love to, Ankita! So far we've only posted pics of shows we own on DVD, or those for which high quality videos are available online. If you know of any source where clear vids have been uploaded (and preferably not through quicktime or jwplayer, because in those, when you pause to click a pic there's a big "pause" button in the middle LOL) then I can work on those pics for you. If you happen to have any of these or other mytho shows on DVD, let me know and I'll PM you about how to take the screencaps yourself and share them with us.

radhikarani

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Lola

Suggest to Shruti/Priya to move this forum from Other & Foreign to directly under the Other Channels, alongside MTV, Star Utsav, and Channel [V]. That would seem more appropriate.  MTV could move into Popular & International, since it's bits of both.  Same for channel [V]

If they disagree, then suggest putting it in the General Discussion forums, under General or Lifestyle.  That's somewhat less conspicuous, but at least it's on the Home page.

This might be worth discussing in the Viewbie section

Edited by _Vrish_ - 11 May 2011 at 11:19pm

lola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
^^ Great ideas Vrish Clap Nothing better than being accessible from the main page, and there are good explanations for how we'd be a better fit at either of those channels. Being alongside Star Utsav makes sense because it has 3-4 mytho reruns on air at any given time, and Lifestyle too works because we've become the place for threads on all the  holidays and festivals which are arguably lifestyle-ish. Will PM around soon, thanks again!

.Vrish.

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
can we have members of the week soon plsss? i want to continue the bhakt in the spotlight janu dii started in the RS CCs.Big smile

Urmila11

Urmila11

Goldie

Urmila11

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Completely agreed with Mina! I told Lalitha di to restart the game, she told me to restart it after the arrival of our DT, Smile so now I think it's the time for the grand opening again! Big smile

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
The return of BitS is coming up soon, guys, not to worry ;) Am just waiting for the banner contest to completely end so our front page is not loaded with tooo many stickies.

Urmila11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.