Mythological Masti

Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 20

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the delayed responses guys, I just recently got a job (yay!) and it's been keeping me very busy.

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Lola

Two things:
  • We're getting to that time of the year again, so can you unglue Durga Puja Celebrations!! Joy Ma Durga!?  Or is there gonna be a new thread this year?  Will it be a GA? Done!
  • I've noticed the trishul symbol being used for not just Mahadev relevant threads, but also for Ramayan as well.  Can I suggest this:
    1. For threads about Mahadev, Durga, Parvati, Kartikeya, Ganesh, Mahakali, et al, use \|/ to mark special threads about them -
    2. For threads about Ramayan or Mahabharata, use a bow arrow symbol instead of the trishul.  Something like {> Ananda Sagar Ramayan <}  or {| Arjun's war w/ Karna |} or <{-> Krishna's messages <-}>  The last admittedly eats up 8 characters in an already limited headline space, but it would seem that the other 2 should work? I can edit these symbols into the existing threads, but I don't see the need to establish it as a rule. If people have come up with a long enough title as it is, then they may wish to just type it plain without any symbols at all.
Either of the above bow-arrow symbols seems more appropriate than trishul to represent Ramayan.  Sorry for being this anal, but a trishul for Ramayans look weird
Lol maybe not about this particular issue, but I get the feeling. I myself can't logout with IF w/o an even number of posts LOL I'll take care of it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya.Vrish...RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk (Page 18)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sargesh

pls give me link of Maa shakti tv serial on star plus especiallly i want link of 1st epi

Hi Sargesh! When I looked it up, this is what I found... but since it doesn't have the channel logo I'm not sure it's what you were looking for:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

For threads about Ramayan or Mahabharata, use a bow arrow symbol instead of the trishul.  Something like {> Ananda Sagar Ramayan <}  or {| Arjun's war w/ Karna |} or <{-> Krishna's messages <-}>  The last admittedly eats up 8 characters in an already limited headline space, but it would seem that the other 2 should work?
Either of the above bow-arrow symbols seems more appropriate than trishul to represent Ramayan.  Sorry for being this anal, but a trishul for Ramayans look weird

Point taken, I have edited it into the ASR and RSR threads.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya.Vrish.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Lola

Congratulations on your new job.

That thread is still locked - Monday is Mahalaya, so if you could open it, that would be good Smile

And no, I was just suggesting a convention, not a rule

LJR

Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by Sargesh

pls give me link of Maa shakti tv serial on star plus especiallly i want link of 1st epi

Hi Sargesh! When I looked it up, this is what I found... but since it doesn't have the channel logo I'm not sure it's what you were looking for:

But i want 1st epi 

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Looking @ the front page today, I noticed this, and thought that MM could be directly linked to the front page from here - in the forums section:

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I looked at the Video Library and Meenakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna video links do not work as user is deactivated.. Are there any other links? Online/Download.. any works. I really do wish to watch this. I found a channel on YT but the language is not Hindi Ouch Any help?

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hello!

Can we discuss bible in this forum? Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.