Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk (Page 17)

SahasranamaM Groupbie
SahasranamaM
SahasranamaM

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Dears,

Saving money to purchase DVDs for all my fav shows..
@ Does anyone know whether Chandrakanta has been released on DVDs? Even serials from 90s who were just average have been released. But no sign of Chandrakanta..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahasranamaM

Dears,

@ Does anyone know whether Chandrakanta has been released on DVDs? Even serials from 90s who were just average have been released. But no sign of Chandrakanta..?

Sorry for the delayed response - according to these sites, Chandrakanta is indeed available on DVD:
http://www.shoppingonlineindia.com/doordarshan-tv-shows-and-serials.html
http://www.webmallindia.com/buy-dvd-online-movie-chandrakanta-t-v-series-p-19600.html
SahasranamaM Groupbie
SahasranamaM
SahasranamaM

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by SahasranamaM

Dears,

Sorry for the delayed response - according to these sites, Chandrakanta is indeed available on DVD:

Thats a great news..!! ClapThanks Lola..But shoppingonlineindia sute says only serials marked in bold are available either in DVD or VD format..!
SahasranamaM Groupbie
SahasranamaM
SahasranamaM

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Does anyone remember Gita Rahasya aired on DD immediately after termination of Shri Krishna? I really loved that serial. It was directed and enacted by Nithish Bharadwaj. I liked the way he approached the theme, portrayal of characters etc. In fact, it was a non linear presentation..almost a new gen serial of those days. LOL The events weren't shown chronologically. Kamsa was played by Irfan Khan. However, one fine day it was stopped suddenly. Have heard many stories like problems with DD, lack of viewership etc. But I remember reading in newspapers that the serial will be stopped from next week as Nithish Bharadwaj was competing in the 1998 elections and being a godman onscreen would influence and make the common men prejudiced on their votes..Unhappy That day I asked my mother.."Why should he stop the serial..?? He could have withdrawn himself from the elections"LOL

Edited by SahasranamaM - 02 September 2012 at 7:53am

Debipriya

shabna Groupbie
shabna
shabna

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Hello , would like to know if the entire episodes of ramayan 1986 version is available on the net. Whatever is there are incomplete with so many scenes deleted, only Bengali version is available with all the parts intact...pls share the link if any one is aware of any sites with the full undeleted episodes...

Thank you ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Shabna

This YouTube a/c of SandeepVeera has the entire list - both the first 6 kandas, and the Luv-Kush part as well.  I linked to the playlists, but you can see the videos as well individually.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Lola

Two things:
  • We're getting to that time of the year again, so can you unglue Durga Puja Celebrations!! Joy Ma Durga!?  Or is there gonna be a new thread this year?  Will it be a GA?
  • I've noticed the trishul symbol being used for not just Mahadev relevant threads, but also for Ramayan as well.  Can I suggest this:
    1. For threads about Mahadev, Durga, Parvati, Kartikeya, Ganesh, Mahakali, et al, use \|/ to mark special threads about them
    2. For threads about Ramayan or Mahabharata, use a bow arrow symbol instead of the trishul.  Something like {> Ananda Sagar Ramayan <}  or {| Arjun's war w/ Karna |} or <{-> Krishna's messages <-}>  The last admittedly eats up 8 characters in an already limited headline space, but it would seem that the other 2 should work?
Either of the above bow-arrow symbols seems more appropriate than trishul to represent Ramayan.  Sorry for being this anal, but a trishul for Ramayans look weird

Debipriya

Sargesh Senior Member
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
pls give me link of Maa shakti tv serial on star plus especiallly i want link of 1st epi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index