Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk

Here, you can post any questions about Mythological show, as well as suggestions to improve the forum.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

himanshuvij03varshas96DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuchRadhikeraniVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Great thread, Pari!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
hey pari...thanx for dis thread...dr i think this forum includes only ramayan n krishna series....ither old or new...as this is the mytho forum..so i think we can discuss all mytho shows here...so i think we should create seperate threads for all diff shows rather than posting more than 10 threads for s single show...just like if we make a thread of ramayan(new),..den all activities related to that ramayan would be discussed in only dat one...rather than posting a lots of threads to discuss all actors, actresses, songs in diff diff threads....so dat forum would be neat...also all members in this forum is not necessary in all shows....what say????

..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
@Swati ... i understand wat u r saying but according to me it'll kind start some unnecessary fights ... i may be wrong but i feel there will start sooo many comparisons in between the forum ... n then most of the members will only visit their fav show thread n nthng else ..
rest def. we'll do wat everyone decides.. its only my view.. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
@akki - i agree with it as one wants to be at there fav. mytho show but then in the forum there will be only few threads from diff mytho shows....
but with this all will come to know more about other mythos shows too. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
One sugg frnds... I think we shud maintain a bday thread of our members so that we can celebrate their bdays well in time...wat say????

...PARiNA...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

One sugg frnds... I think we shud maintain a bday thread of our members so that we can celebrate their bdays well in time...wat say????

i guess that record is going in members intro....
lalitha is already maintaining ToC .. we can ask her if she add bdays along with it.

Dpka1415

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
oh .. That reminds me deeps bday was mentioned in slambook at cc nt in members info.
Well if we req aishi n other members to add their bdays also in members intro ......

@Janu can u pls add the links of ur slambook also in archives.

@akki : if u like to open new Ramayan thread and like to discuss something about it without comparision from other show... Surly u can but the pics and cg will be at thier respective threads.

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 11 November 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.