Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thanks to you all for the article, translation etc! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DAYA again in News paper (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing 

save-the-TIGER

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

m frm his ooru (Village). i can translate it Big smile

its says
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I became a hero in my village
till now no kannada news paper had introduced me (in their articles). but LAVALAVIKE (Weekly edition by the newspaper Vijaya Karnataka) not only introduced me (in it) but also highlighted me in the state. I was shootinng (fr CID) on the day it was published. At that time I got more than 50 calls on my phone. I had become the hero in my village. Thanks to you (interviewer) and Lavalavike team...Keep up ur efforts.

- Dayanand Shetty(Actor in CID on Sony TV), from Kinnigolli. Now living in Mumbai

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exact translation Smile
ohh boyy. i missed this article too I wanna ask my papa to buy this newspaper instead of Udayavaani LOL
This article says that the newspaper has highlighted Daya in the state. So where is that acticle???? ConfusedConfusedConfused

Can someone please get hold of that article as well? Ramya...Maya???? All those who stay in Karnataka?

Edited by visrom - 10 November 2010 at 7:56pm

aparakshitij

IF-Dazzler

aparakshitij

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the article Maya and the translation Ramya!Smile

Mayapapaya

Groupbie

Mayapapaya

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

m frm his ooru (Village). i can translate it Big smile

its says
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I became a hero in my village
till now no kannada news paper had introduced me (in their articles). but LAVALAVIKE (Weekly edition by the newspaper Vijaya Karnataka) not only introduced me (in it) but also highlighted me in the state. I was shootinng (fr CID) on the day it was published. At that time I got more than 50 calls on my phone. I had become the hero in my village. Thanks to you (interviewer) and Lavalavike team...Keep up ur efforts.

- Dayanand Shetty(Actor in CID on Sony TV), from Kinnigolli. Now living in Mumbai

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exact translation Smile
ohh boyy. i missed this article too I wanna ask my papa to buy this newspaper instead of Udayavaani LOL
This article says that the newspaper has highlighted Daya in the state. So where is that acticle???? ConfusedConfusedConfused

Can someone please get hold of that article as well? Ramya...Maya???? All those who stay in Karnataka?

Dude i have all ready told in the begining its in news paper vijaya karnataka and the link is also given u mus change the date in the page and find it.........Tongue 

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Mayapapaya....we got this article....this article mentions another bigger article where Daya has been highlighted in his village to an extent that he started receiving non-stop calls. Want to get hold of that one.

Mayapapaya

Groupbie

Mayapapaya

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

@visrom well it takes me quite some effort to read Telugu Tongue but now when you've said you can't find it I guess it must be in Mysore edition
it have come in all editions i have checked it............................................Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top