I think arjun does love gauri!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

preet03

Groupbie

preet03

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Hey everyonee..

i know this is kind of hurtful .. but im feeling that in the show..as the episodes keep moving ahead..its going to reveal that arjun does really love gauri but is infatuated in her love...he is only running away from her because he knows he is not a good guy and she deserves someone better and he wants her to marry rajveer for her own good and a better future!!.. and then when gauri is getting married to rajveer he's going to realize then that he never loved her because he's not even a bit hurt of seeing her getting married to someone else instead his eyes are only on arohi and he's going to wonder what's happening to him... then slowly slowly he's going to fall in love with arohi!!

Because if you think about it why would arohi fall in love with a guy..who's bestfreind he's inviting to his house.. making it seem like he wants to mess around with her!! that obviously gives gauri a really bad image of him...she is going to find out that he actually likes gauri but by that time it will be to late to do anything about it and that's when shes going to fall for him as well

Edited by preet03 - 10 November 2010 at 1:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlMahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I think arjun does love gauri!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose-girl

Goldie

rose-girl

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Kabhi lagta he he lyk Gauri n sometym not!
Aage aage dekho hota he kyaWink
I think it's too early 2 comment on his feelingsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nabi.

poo25

poo25

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I m excited to see today epi

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I am sure he never loved gauri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.