Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,i've been thinking of writing a fan fic on the current most addictive couple for me and that's none other than our sizzling Shravan aur Saachi...I'm penning some thoguts down and hopefully i'll be able to post the first few parts real soon...It's a romantic FF between the two main leads,Shravan and Saachi in different avatars,from the series BHPH...Not too different,that is..I'll try to retain their characters to a good extent but with differeneces,of course...

I'll soon post the characters and the synopsis..Hoping that it will be well appreciated!!!

Cheers,
Jassie

Edited by jassie_17 - 23 June 2011 at 1:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

maku_sudi01maaykafan25*Sohana*Singh*soumimaaneetsoukchitra77sash10ash91Shipra_Sekdoteenchar...Noorya...nycsweetietina_1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Kaash Mere Hote~ Part 21 pg 14" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Jassie!!!

Hey how are you?! Haven't talked in such a long time!!!!
OMG you are going to write a ff here on Saavan?! That is awesome!!!!Dancing Please add me to your pm list - I know it's going to be awesome, after the fics you wrote on Arbi!!!!!
Can't wait for it!!! 
BTW - have you updated the Arbi fic recently...haven't seen it....

Love, 
Aarti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Looking forward to it!Big smile

jassie_17

Ayeshama

Ayeshama

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hey Jassie wsupp?? Ummm im rele lukn forwrd 4 ur new ff.............SmileSmileSmile oh so u kw arabic by da way i even know arabic learning it............Thumbs Up all da bestttttttttttttttttttttttttt......................

jassie_17

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
looking forward to ur ff

jassie_17

niru273

Goldie

niru273

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
looking forward to the ff !

jassie_17

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

Jassie!!!

Hey how are you?! Haven't talked in such a long time!!!!
OMG you are going to write a ff here on Saavan?! That is awesome!!!!Dancing Please add me to your pm list - I know it's going to be awesome, after the fics you wrote on Arbi!!!!!
Can't wait for it!!! 
BTW - have you updated the Arbi fic recently...haven't seen it....

Love, 
Aarti
Hey Aarti...i'm doing good;well i'm in india currently and only after coming did i realize that the book in which i had written the further parts of Jab Lurve Hua is still back in singapore at my place and i dun even know how long i'll be in india...So,currently for Jab lurve hua,i only have the parts till 182 which i'm posting gradually...And i'll definitely continue posting Pyaar Zindagi parts as per normal,maybe on a daily basis as compared to JLH...So sorry for the inconvenience caused,dear...

And i'll be posting a new FF on SaVan soon,hopefully in a few days' time....And i'll definitely add you to the PM list..How are you doing??Yes,it's been a long time indeed....Miss our BB forum a lot yaar....

Cheers,
Jassie

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 13 November 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Please help me choose a perfect title amongst the few...

-Bin Tere Sanam
-Gale Lag Jaa
-Don't Say Alvida
-Bas Ek Pal

Two main protagonists of this show--Saachi Sharma aur Shravan Jaiswal...

Shravan is a spoilt brat who,by coincidences often reaches to help Saachi whenver she's in trouble and by an incident,gets into trouble for helping Saachi and gets misunderstood as her lover by both his and Saachi's family members..

Meanwhile,Saachi will be shown as a runaway bride who apparently runs from her wedding for she doesn't wish to get married at the mere age of 22 but at the same time,she doesn't wish to hurt her mama-mami who've raised her up as her parents passed away..She's pretty much of an introvert who faces difficulties in speaking her mind and her sis,Shreya helps her to make an important decision of her life and thus Saachi runs away....

The journey of SaVan through their friendship and how they fall in love with each other immensely forms the rest of the story...

SaVan's family members--shown as in the series...

Tara-being Shravan's love

Shravan's friends--Bunty,Viren,Pappu
Saachi's friends-Rajshree,Anokhi

The first episode will be posted day after....Please vote for the title and let me know who wishes to be PM-ed for the updates!!

Cheers,
Jassie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10Infofannycsweetie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top