Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Love the show so far

smayat Groupbie
smayat
smayat

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I love the concept, the acting by all the actors, and ARJUN AND AROHI <3...I dont have imagine on t.v. so I rely on india-forums for the videos and updates. So thanks to everyone who contributed. I watch this every night online. I'm so glad Arjun-Arohi couple is back. It's like a part of me is back lol LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111adesigirl_18Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smayat

I love the concept, the acting by all the actors, and ARJUN AND AROHI <3...I dont have imagine on t.v. so I rely on india-forums for the videos and updates. So thanks to everyone who contributed. I watch this every night online. I'm so glad Arjun-Arohi couple is back. It's like a part of me is back lol LOL

that's y v r enjoying them back with each other.Wink Wink Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index