My Prediction: Shravan's confession date. :P

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ahem ahem....lemme put on my **prediction hat**

So, many of you are speculating when will Shravan's confession reach Saachi's ears. Hmmmm...

**thinkering thinkering*

Me thinks..😳that Shravan's "i love you Saachi" will be around or on the 25th November 2010πŸ˜‰

I dunno why.....but it seems that it will be around that time somehow. ☺️ it is a very good day, i'm tellin' ya!πŸ˜† 🀣

I might be wrong, in fact I know I will be wrong this timeπŸ˜†......but hey that's why it is called "prediction" and not prophecy....lol!πŸ˜†

Tch tch tch CVs, if ya'all are sneaking on here....then take a note of that "good" date!πŸ˜‰ you'll be blessed with lots of good blessings from certain someone!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

P.S. Just a random rambling post......πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
it's ur bday on the 25th, isn't it?😊
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yaa that's perfect day....i am also telling yaaa

hahahha i have someone around whose birthday on thatday/......

someone's result also that day ..........oh god ...i think that day is really something..............

Nymeria thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

it's ur bday on the 25th, isn't it?😊

☺️ ummmm....yeahπŸ˜†...and I'm so looking forward to that week! GOSH! i get the much deserved break...and that too from monday noon! till sunday midnight of that week! Woot woot!
I'm gonna watch Harry Potter in 3D....go out to eat ....go Black Friday shopping  and just freaking enjoy!πŸ˜ƒ So looking forward to the week! Gosh! when will the week come!>!?>?!

😳
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Well Happy Early Birthday! And I hope for your sake that he does confess to her on that day. It would be an awesome Birthday present, now won't it? πŸ˜› And Im hoping that week comes soon just as much as you are! lol. 
Nymeria thumbnail
awwww thanks roohani!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh! that would make my day even all the more super awesome! πŸ˜†
sandy.21 thumbnail
Hey Amy... Very Happy Early Birthday to You....

I think Shravan has left with 25 days to tell I LOVE U to Saachi and u r birthday is also on 25th....coincidence.....

Happy to know U r DOB......
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea Ramy ur prediction might be right...Sanchi said 20 days couple of days back...now after 2 more episodes it might be down to 15.....n thats exactly the amount of days left for ur bday...so its perfectly possible.....lucky you what an absolutely perfect bday gift u will have n also ur prediction will be right if it happens......gr8...i will be travelling to India just the day b4...so no idea if i can watch itπŸ˜’...
  Anyway advance Birthday wishes  to u!!!
Nymeria thumbnail
ehheheh thanks sandhya and chitra!

lets see what happens!πŸ˜†

DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Amy...Okay, 25th sounds good.... lets see what Shravan does between now and 25th.....fun fun fun....
@Chitra.... I am leaving to India on 24th too..... yayyyyyy! will be back after Xmas....