3. Any nicknames preferred?
4. Where are you from?
Literature and Ramayan
Reading and watching mythological serials and films
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?
The two Ramayans by the Sagars; B.R.Chopra's Mahabharat, Jai Hanuman and Sagar's Sree Krishna. These were the serials which provided me more informations about our mythology and I used to watch it with my grandparents. Any time I watch these now I used to get their memories also. So I love all these serials.
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?
Arun Govil, Nitish Bharatwraj, Debina Bonnerji, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Raj Premi, Ankit Arora, Sunil Lahari, Aravind Trivedi, Deepika etc
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?
Ram_Bharat meeting, Sita-Hanuman meeting at the Ashok Vatika, Luv-Kush singing Ramayan in front of Ram, Sita protecting herself from Ravan with a blade of grass, Sita disappearing along with Mother Earth(All from both the Sagar's Ramayan)
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?
God will always protect who have complete trust in him
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?
The song sung by Luv-Kush in front of Ram
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?