...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
edited on page 2 

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 November 2010 at 5:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- Introduction of Members - (Page 3)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
1. Name? Radha
2. Age? 19
3. Any nicknames preferred? Radz
4. Where are you from? India
5. Occupation? Student
6. Interests? fiction, Lab works, Chemistry
7. Hobbies? Reading
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?Ramayana (new), Shakuntala (star one).
Why? well... that's tough...LOL
I have a natural liking for Mythological shows.
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?
Gurmeet-Debina
Neha Mehta-Gautam Sharma
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?
Ramayana... entire series was rocking... In particular... The part where Rama Ji is Teasing Sita Ji with her Painted pics telling him which out of them is suitable to be his second wife.
Awwww......
Shakuntala... Holi sequence!!!!!!
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?
Ramayana:- Patience, Sacrifice and Another tonne of virtues i am not even fit to name
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?
Ramayana:-Lataon Ki Oat se prakat hue Rama aise... Prakat ho chanra Jaise meghon ko hata ke!
<the pushpa Vatika Meet>
Shakuntala...... Title song... Do maujhon ka saath machalna... do panchi ka saath me udna...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchnatashuDpka1415...PARiNA...cityoflightsVishakha_Sakhishaliniastha..RamKiJanaki..

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
1. Name? Sanjana

2. Age? 21

3. Any nicknames preferred? Sanju 

4. Where are you from? Born and Raised in UK

5. Occupation? Student 

6. Interests? Reading! Huge bookworm.. LOL!, IF, Painting.. 

7. Hobbies? Dancing is huge hobby, especially Salsa dancing and Bhangra, playing my piano, reading, writing, yoga, and cooking.. 

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? 
I have quite a few as I have seen a fair few so here's my top 

>BRC's Mahabharat: 
Its one of the first Mytho's I ever watched so immendiately became very close to it, it was just phenomenal to watch each story unfold. 
The character portrayal was quite interesting and how it relates to every day situations, like fueding families. 

>RS's Ramayan and Shri Krishna: 
The beauty of both of these is the way in which it is made.. the screenplay, the acting, everything is just simply amazing and the actors made it so real. 

>Ravi Chopra's Ma Shakti: 
One of ultimate favourites.. It was just so factual and the characterization of  Bhagwan Shiv and Gauri Maa was just amazing.. I totally love this show and could watch it again and again.. The story of Bhagwan Shiv, Gauri Maa and her father Daksh.. then later Parvati Maa.. It was simply brilliantly made. 

>Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay 
Just the story of Bhagwan Shiv and Gauri Maa.. and the actors were very good too.. especially Samar Jai Singh as Bhagwan Shiv.. 

>BRC's Mahabharat: Entire cast was brilliant.. the best till date but Nitesh Bhardwarj as Shri Krishan, Mukesh Khanna as Pitamah Beesham, Arjun as Arjun, Surendra Pal as Dronachraya and Roopa Ganguly as Draupadi. RS's Ramayan: Deepika as Sita, Dara Singh as Hanumanji and Sunil Lehri as Lakshman. RS's Shri Krishna: Swapnil and Shweta as Krishna and Radha, Damini Shetty as Yashoda Maiya. RC's Ma Shakti: Samar Jai Singh as Shiv and Indrani Haldar as Mata in all 9 roops. 

I have too many to list every single one.. but here's a few: 
RS Ramayan: Sita returning to Mother Nature as proof of her purity, Sita Swamyvar, Inderjit&Lakshman combat scene..
BRC's Mahabharat: Draupadi Vastra Haran, Draupadi Swamyvar, Karan Vadh and Yudistra asks for his brothers life from Yaksh.. 

Patience and Faith will take you a long way.. Life will make us go through some very hard and difficult patches where we must chose one way but at the end we should never forget God is always with those who believe in him. Its not always easy and simple as we want it to be and there will be bad days but as long we keep our faith in God he will guide to the right destination. 

Loads again but just few favourites: RS's Shri Krishna: Maiya Mori Maiya.. Such a beautiful song that always touches the heart. RS's Ramayan: Maha Sangram.. Its during Inderjit and Lakshman Combat.. 
BRC's Mahabharat: Main Boodan Beeji Sari

Thanks for the invite Lola.. :D 
Will look forward to making loads new friends and discussing some very interesting topics..=)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchnatashuDpka1415lola610...PARiNA...cityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
.1. Name? 
Bharti Wink 

2. Age? 
23Embarrassed

3. Any nicknames preferred?
KhushiBig smile

4. Where are you from? 
India

5. Occupation?
Lawyer

6. Interests?
DancingWink

7. Hobbies?
DancingWink

Ramanand sagar's Ramayan , Jai Shri Krishna, Ramayan (New), MeeraBig smile...................y ...........bcoz i love watching it .....it gives me peace of mind.

Arun Govil, Deepika, Swapnil, akshita (meera), Gurmeet, DebinaBig smile

There are two many..........from krishna the kaliya naag mardan , krishna birth, ramayan ........bharat n kaikai sequence after bharat get to know abt the truth, lanka dehen, etc etc .

It really conects u to God if u watch them from heart n once u r connected to God ........no lesson is needed Embarrassed.

Tu dheeraj mat haar tere ghar taran haar ayenge, Kaliya mardan , goverdhan parbat, raas leela, shri krishna govind, siya raghuvar ji ke sang phiran laagi, kandhe par do veer uthake chale veer hanumaan, kaunsa kaajal meera................etc etc.

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?
NO Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchnatashuDpka1415-SilverFlames-lola610radtcityoflightssankalp_praptishaliniasthaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged

1. Name?
Deepika .. nice na???? LOLEmbarrassedWink 

2. Age? 
22Embarrassed

Deeps, Deepu anythng ..

4. Where are you from?
New Delhi, India

5. Occupation?
Student

6. Interests?
Mythology, Sports(Cricket in particular)

7. Hobbies?
Painting, net surfing, listening music, playing cricket,
making siggies, etc etc etc ..

BRC MB, RS Ramayan, RS SK, AS Ramayan, ONS , JSK ...
these r fav. but i love watching each n everythng related to mytho. except Kahani humari Mahabharat ki ... lolzzz

Arun GOvil, Dipika, Sunil Lahri, Mukesh Khanna, Pankaj Dheer, Punnet Issar, Gurmeet Choudhary, Swapnil Joshi, Shweta Rastogi, Debina Bonnerjee, Rupali Gaguly ...

RS Ramayan - Pushp Vatika, Rainy day @Ashoka vatika, Yahi Raat Atim , Maha-Sangraam... there r sooooo many ..

RS SK- Putna vadh, Kaliya Naag seq., Maha-Raas, Vidaa songs ,
Sudama-Krishna Meeting... etc etc..

BRC MB - Duryodhan's fury @ Indraprasth on Draupadi,Draupadi chir haran, Shubhra's intro. in Arjun's life,
all the scene of Maha-yudhh ...., Kripa Krishna kI n last but not the least the departure of Bhimshma from the Earth ...

AS Ramayan - goshhhhhhhh entire Ramayan ... lol..
here r a few :
# Pushp vatika
# Siya swayamvar n wedding
# Mat jao ram
#Bharat milaap,
#Virat swaroop in ashok vatika,
# Final combat b/w Ram & Ravan
#Agnipareeksha
# Siya's vanvaas,
#Sita goin back to Dharti Maa
# Mahaprayaan of Ramji ..

# There's nothing as imp. as ur family is in ur life ... so respect ur family members .

# Never leave the path of Dharma .. even if u have to face criticism ..

# True frndship is God's best gift n blessing for humans
there r a lot of lessons ..
infact the list is almost endless

RS Ramayan - Rajyabhishek songs: Ram darbar hai jagg sara ,
Yahi raat antim,
Mahaprayaan song., title track

RS SK : Maha-Raas & Vidaa songs
 title track

AS Ramayan ... : Wedding songs & Matajao Ram mat jao + all the songs of Bharat milaap .., title track

MB: Yeh dharm yudh hai , Kripa Krishna ki ,
Mahabharat sa yudhh na ho , Main boodan bhiji saari ..
title track

hmmmmm... no rite now...
will def. add as n when it comes to my mind ... LOLLOL

Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 November 2010 at 8:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchnatashu-SilverFlames-lola610radtAishuHiBawari...PARiNA...shaliniasthasankalp_prapti..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Updated the ToC here too.Wink Anyone who did not fill out the questionnaire yet, please do so soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11Dpka1415

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Hello everyone!!

1. Name? VedoBig smile

2. Age? 22

3. Any nicknames preferred? My name is pretty short isin't it? Lol but if you wanna make it shorter just call me V.

4. Where are you from? Guyana (SA)

5. Occupation? Unemployed for the time being.

6. Interests? Learning, reading, Psychology, downloading and watching mythological shows.

7. Hobbies? Same as above? LOLSinging and playing my guitar, Yoga, making siggys.

Both Ramanand Sagar and Anand Sagar's RamayanHeart

RS's Luv Kush/Uttar Ramayan

RS's Shri Krishna (the few epi's I've seen)

DK's Om Namah Shivay

Why? Well because I looove watching them...esp. RS's Ramayan brings back childhood memories of my family and I watching it every Sunday. The direction, the actors, the music...everything was just awesome!

I also love seeing the way things used to be in those times...so much love, bhakti and goodness to be found all around and the traditions. Shows us true "human" behaviour.

All from the above mentioned series but to just name a few:

Gurmeet Choudhary, Debina Bonerjee, Arun Govil, Deepika Topiwala, Sunil Lahri, Dara Singh, Sudhir Dalvi, Arvind Trivedi (I remember being scared whenever Raavan used to come onscreenLOL) Samar Jai Singh...

All! Loved every bit of what I saw!LOL

The importance of staying true to one's Dharma and that no matter what happens righteousness always prevails. I'v also learnt the importance of pure love for the Almighty Lord, truthfulness, faith, charity, friendship and other such great virtues.

Once again all! I am a big fan of Ravindra Jainji and his music! Without his music watching the Ramayan wouldn't be complete for me...it never fails to make me emotional.

Well as you can see I'm a very jovial person...I love to laugh and make others laugh(only a happy person can make others happy). I am looking forward to making friends and learning a lot here and also meaningful discussions.

Edited by Vedo - 15 November 2010 at 4:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuchDpka1415natashulola610sankalp_prapti..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Hello to all my fellow Mythological fans! Big smile 
Why don't we all get to know eachother?

Here are some basic questions for every member of this forum to fill out so we can get to know one another better. Embarrassed 

1. Name?
Manyyy...WinkLOLGunia with love i.e what my frnds n family call me....arun-deeps...etc etc etcLOLLOL 

2. Age? 
17 (dis sept)

GulabjamunLOL Gunu the gyaaniWinkLOL GSFLOLLOLLOL anything U call me W*H luvEmbarrassed

4. Where are you from?
India

5. Occupation?
Student

6. Interests?
BlushingWatching Ramayan, ShriKrishna, Mahabharat, reading stories of Mahaprabhuji and Shrinathji, brosing net, making siggies, drawing....

7. Hobbies?
Anything that is related to Arun Govil becomes my hobbyLOL U all know datEmbarrassed now don't make me blush any more

Preference-wise
Ramayan by Ramanand Sagarji
Reason-I think the actors/actresses were best suited in their roles, superb direction, awesome music, awesome lyrics, good research, more of Tulsidasji's dohas which makes it veryyy close to a complete vdo scriptureClap Last bt not d least, I became Arunji's fan after watching itLOL 

Ramanand Sagar ji's Shri Krishna-
Reason-FULL OF BHAKTI RAS

All from old mythos..Big smile Bt if I've to list some...
they r 
Arun Govil, Dipika, Sarva Daman Benergee, Swapnil, Shweta, Nitish Bharadwaj, Arjun, Roopa Ganuly..Embarrassed 
 numerousLOL actually whenevr I list something frm old mythos..I forget some or the other thing n I regret afterwards that I should have said dat 1LOL
bt lemme list my most fav ones
Ramayan-
Pushp Vatika, Swayamvar, Bharat Milaap, Vanvaas, Kevat-Ramji scene, Jatayu maran,Shabri-Ramji scene Cry Baali- vadh n updesh to Baali..Vibhishan's frst meeting with Ramji, Ramji meeting W*H Manthara after returning back to Ayodhya,Seetaji returning back to mother earth...n so onnnnnCry    

Mahabharat-
Draupadi  cheer haran,CryCry Geeta updesh scenes..Shishupal vadh...many r thereLOL 

ShriKrishna-
Baal leelas of shrikrishna, Raas-leela, lifting of shrigoverdhan parvat, Tuladaan, Kubja uddhar, Geeta updesh..again manyyyyyLOL

BELIEVE IN GOD...n don't just believe him bt love him like GopisEmbarrassed

ohhhhhooo manyyyyyyLOL
bt just dis can't be my ans. so here r some...bt again..if I forget something...forgive me ok??Embarrassed
Ramayan-
Thumak chalat..., ShriRam charan ke.. Pushp vatika song,Swayamvar song, Prachi disi, Vidhna tere, raghuraai o raghuraai, Kab darshan denge, Aviral bhakti maangi...Baali-uddhar song,Vibhishan-Ramji frst meeting..(Rahehu thathik iktak..),  ,Ram jai jai Ram(KaalnemiEvil Smile songLOL)Seeta Ram daras ras barse,Jagiye Ragunath nath...

ShriKrishna-
Madhurashtkam,Manmohan lala manbhawan lali,Raasleela song,ati viraat brahmand, heere moti daan..,aaja re kanhaiya, kampit charan, shobhuit kar (soordasji pad), gyan tiharo, meri peer suno...

Mahabharat-
All pads of SoordasjiClap   

13. Any extra things you would like to add about youself?
I don't think so...Confused I just luv all bhakts like you allDay Dreaming

Thanks! Hope we can become great friends!Big smile
most welcome U're talking of better frns..dahhling...we have grown better brothers n sisters...Star n ur comment n convos..r much more than 1000s of such slams...Big smile

Edited by arun-deeps - 15 November 2010 at 10:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11DebipriyaShivangBuchnatashuDpka1415lola610..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.