Frequent Posters

ShivsSudishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
1. Name?   Sudishna
2. Age?  36
3. Any nicknames preferred?  Sudi
4. Where are you from?  India
5. Interests?   Watching Devon ke Dev Mahadev, Reading, Writing, Listening to Romantic, Devotional & Classical Songs.
7. Hobbies?   same as i wrote in intrests...
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?  Devon ke Dev Mahadev, (Life OK).
Lord Shiva's Love Story has been breathtakingly depicted here! Also the serial gives beautiful Spiritual Knowledge, the Music is simply out of this world, & above all the actor really personifies Lord Shiva in the minutest of details!!!
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?  Mohit Raina, Sonarika Bhadoria, Mouni Roy from Devon ke Dev Mahadev, (Life OK).

Edited by sudishnashiva - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to all new members! 🤗
j_joshi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello, everyone! I've just joined this forum on Lola's recommendation. She emailed me recently after reading some posts on my blog and said I'd enjoy getting to know the people here. She said you guys were amazing! So I'm looking forward to hanging out and getting to know you all. (But no pressure, ok? You don't have to be amazing.)

Here're my answers:

1. Name? Jai (It's my publishing name and short for my middle name Jayendra.)

2. Age? Just turned 31!

3. Any nicknames preferred? Jayeti (from the Gopi Geet)

4. Where are you from? London

5. Occupation? Writer

6. Interests? Hinduism, Sanskrit, Yoga, vegetarianism, eggless cakes, traveling, writing, reading, politics, kathas, Ramesh Oza, Murari Bapu, environmentalism 

7. Hobbies? Yoga, vegetarian cooking, traveling, movies, music, vlogging, political activism

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? BRC's Mahabharat because every episode was so freaking excellent that I still remember them now, years later. RS's Ramayan for the same reason and because it was so perfectly and sensitively written that I cry watching every scene.

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Nitish Bharadwaj as Krishna in BRC's Mahabharat. He was mesmerising.

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Krishna's saving Draupadi in the gambling arena. They caught the intensity and horror and miracle so well. It's painful to watch and yet impossible to look away.

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? Bhakti. Without bhakti life is meaningless.

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? Oh man, such a hard question to answer! I love pretty much everything Ravindra Jain sings. All the songs in RS's Ramayan and Krishna series make me cry non-stop. And the songs in BRC's Mahabharat are fantastic too. They were written and performed so beautifully that my heart skips a beat every time I hear them. I can go on and on talking about it. Saba Saun Unchi Prem Sagai where Krishna goes to Vidur's house is probably one of my all-time favourites. Binati Suniye is another one, where Rukmini writes to Krishna - it's so beautiful!

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? I write novels and short stories, usually with spiritual themes but in all different genres. My family's from Gujarat but I was born in London and now I live in Texas. So I've got one foot in three different countries (which makes me three-footed).
Edited by j_joshi - 10 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Jai, welcome to the Mythological Masti Forum! Hope you gain lot of knowledge and have loads of Masti here!!
P.S. You have to post regularly here. Otherwise..😆😆
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Welcome Jai Bhaiya !!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome aboard, new friends ðŸ¤—
j_joshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Welcome Jai Bhaiya !!

thank you! I'm a girl (I know my name is totally confusing) but you can call my bhaiya if you want, hee hee.

Jai
j_joshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Dear Jai, welcome to the Mythological Masti Forum! Hope you gain lot of knowledge and have loads of Masti here!!

P.S. You have to post regularly here. Otherwise..😆😆

Uh-oh. Now I'm scared...

*grin* Thanks!

Jai

j_joshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Welcome aboard, new friends ðŸ¤—

Glad to be one of those new friends!
😳
Jai
RamKiSeeta thumbnail