IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Janaki thnx

Edited by Strawbella - 31 May 2012 at 1:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- Introduction of Members - (Page 14)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Hello, everyone!  I have had so much fun reading in this forum so I thought ki finally maybe i should do the introduction!Tongue I am so slow and timid for these things so everyone who knows me knows i will be last to do anything - it was so interesting to read all the introductions - everyone here seems full of happiness and knowledge both.  i will try my best to write the answers...

Name:  Bhakti Chaudhary

Nicknames: You know...I have never even had one nickname!  Everyone has just always called me as Bhakti.  I wonder what the nickname for bhakti would be anyway!LOL

Occupation: Just now I am wife and mom - have one little boy and expect another baby in six weeks.

Interests: I really like to read and study.  I felt very sad to end my education, but still try to read a lot, especially scriptures, and keep up too with study of Sanskrit. I try to practice English too, so IF has been really fun! I also love watching mythos and few other things on telly.  I don't have lot of free time but even during housework can always listen to and enjoy music!Smile

Hobbies: Not too much time just now for hobbies!  

Favorite Mythos: Wah that is hard for me...I have liked so many.  I especially love Ramayan, and have seen so many!  I loved both the old and the new Sagar ones, and have also seen the BRC one starring Nitesh Bharadwaj (it was an expansion of the Ramavatar piece of Vishnupuran - after they made that one they shot a full Ramayan.)

Jai Hanuman by Sanjay Khan (really like another Ramayan, hai na?) But i was little and thought it was SO exciting.  And Raj Premi actually was wonderful both as Hanuman and Shivji.

BRC Mahabharat - the cast was too good and it seemed so beautifully told. I also watched SK's Mahabharat which was quite strange to me!

Vishnupuran (also BRC) - the avatars were done with so much love.

Jai Sri Krishna also.  I did watch DBSK as well but was not fond of it.

Nowadays truly very much enjoying Devon ke Dev Mahadev!

Favorite mytho actors and actresses:  Also there are so many, but my very most favorite are Gurmeet and Debina Choudhary, and Nitesh Bharadwaj.The actress who played Laxmi mata in Vishnupuran was a favorite for me too but I am ashamed to say i do not know her name. I think Mohit Raina is also doing very well as Shivji in DKDM.  All the casts that were with these actors were so good! And I know everyone will laugh but I really did love Raj Premi in JH, and he now is very much fun as Tarkasur in DKDM.

Most important lessons from mythos: That the divine is everywhere, in everyone, at all times.  That the evil in the world and the good in the world both come from the same source, and that we must not allow the demon nature in our hearts to win. That time and God and the universe go so deep and so far beyond our ability to understand - we must just do our best and try always to remain with dharm. And that the deepest love one feels comes from the beating heart of God who is present everywhere, blooming out in all forms of life.

Favorite mytho song:  Again, there are so many - I am listening to them always!  I think my favorite music is from new Ramayan and DKDM. I think two of my favorites are the Navdabhakti sung by Ram to Shabri and the Karpuragauram Karnavataram from DKDM.

Extras: I am very shy person yaaron so i am reading more and speaking less (or writing less!) but i love to read what everyone has to say so much! I am so glad of this forum!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nightarchangelDebipriyaShivangBuchlola610Radhikerani..RamKiJanaki..

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Hello Bhakti, nice to see you here. :) Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610..RamKiJanaki..

mohitmaini29

mohitmaini29

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
1. Name?
Mohit
2. Age? 
3. Any nicknames preferred?
Manu
4. Where are you from?
Delhi
5. Occupation?
SEO Executive
6. Interests?
Sports, especially cricket, net surfing
7. Hobbies?
Watching TV, Playing Cricket
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. Because its a new serial and I have never heard about Shivji's life before.
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?
Don't know the actor's or actress names
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaRadhikeranilola610..RamKiJanaki..

SahasranamaM

Groupbie

SahasranamaM

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Dear All,

Previleged to be a member here..

1. Name?
Nandan
2. Age?
3. Any nicknames preferred?
Everyone calls me Nandu/Nandan. But don't want to give 100% publicity to any of my forum activities. Afterall, forum activities should be a bit private..in my opinion. Saw I opted for a big name. If anyone finds it difficult, they shall call me 1000...LOL
4. Where are you from?
Kerala
5. Occupation?
Right now employed in UAE. But would like to go back to my place at the earliest. Missing India a lot..A lot in the sense feeling like I am being knowingly transformed to someone else.
6. Interests?
Reading, Writing..!! Oh my god..!! How ever I wished I could get a job like that..This is where I find all my gods really mischevious. He developed the interests in my mind, he gave me opportunities to develop it, he made me complete my journalism degree successfully..however he blocked all the ways for me to get into a field where I could live my life as the same. Instead he transplanted me here..!!! But I am still confident that he will show me the way back someday!
7. Hobbies?
Writing short stories, Collection of myths and mythological stories. Have left back a room full of such collections at my home in Kerala..locked and sealed..! Wink
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?
I can't point out a single one..Be the BR Chopra Mahabharat or Sagar Ramayan when I was jusy 3yrs, be the Sagar Sreekrishna/Sanjay Khan's Jai Hanuman or Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namay Shivay during my school days or even Dama Queen Ekta's Kahaani Hamaari Mahabharat Ki during my college days..
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?
Nithish Bharadwaj and Deepika
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?
I would like to highlight my fav characters-Rama, Sita, Lakshmana, Amba, Agasthya..uff so many..can discuss later in the forums.
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?
Our Muthological stories can be made the nth time, still it looks fresh..
Jai Hanuman,Sreekrishna govinda hare murare, Rasaleela song from Sri Krishna, Sagar Ramayan-New title song and many more..
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?
Have accessed India Forums a lot. but never knew there was a mythology corner here. Really happy to meet you all. And a big salute to you people for maintaining this as precious as our heritage...!! Kudos..!

Edited by SahasranamaM - 07 August 2012 at 7:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitmaini29Debipriyabhakti2ShivangBuchRadhikeranilola610..RamKiJanaki..

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
1. Name? Shubhika Blushing
2. Age? 19 Blushing
3. Any nicknames preferred? Shubhi/Shubu Blushing
4. Where are you from? North India
5. Occupation? Student
6. Interests? Music , Movies
7. Hobbies? Writing , IF (Which is more than a habit now Cool)
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? RS's Ramayan, The Classic Day Dreaming The most integral part of my childhood. I have watched every mythological show that was aired a decade back but I don't remember anything properly Ouch Mahadev is a show that Im watching religiously after RS's Ramayana Smile
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? The entire cast of RS's Ramayan , Gurmeet as Ram , Swapnil as Krishna & now Mohit as Mahadev. Blushing
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? I vaguely remember the scenes of Swapnil's show where I used to love the 'Little Krishna's magical moments' Day Dreaming And  Shree Krishna's Montage Heart Ethereal Day Dreaming
Then , each & every scene of RS's Ramayan Day Dreaming
From Mahadev it has to be the scene where Mahadev came as Vaisnav in Parvati's house , that was adorable Blushing
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?  Can we consider Sakshi Tanwar's show Gurukul as a Mythological show? If yes then it has taught me a lot. I remember how beautifully they used exhibit precious moments of Ramayana & Jai Shree Krishna.
Also
I have started living a simpler & lesser complicated life after watching Mahadev. No aspirations , No yearnings Wink
Honestly I don't remember the Songs but that song , shall we call it a song? Ummm , 'Sita Ram Charit Ati Pawan...'
I love it Heart
My apologies if lyrics are incorrect.
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? There is nothing extra as such Ermm but let me think Ermm Yeah! Geek I belong to a family thats rather more spiritual than religious , we believe in oneness ,  Nirakaar , though we Celebrate EVERY festival , be it Diwali-holi-gurupurav-Eid-Christmas. 
But I have been an exception , truly religious , truly devout. 
Every epic , but most importantly Ramayana has a special place in my heart. When I hear Ramayana , I envisage only Arun-Deepika though Im a die hard GC fan.Embarrassed

Big smile Im very glad to be here . Big smile

Edited by shubhika124 - 13 August 2012 at 6:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyabhakti2Urmila11ShivangBuchRadhikeranilola610..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
It's been a while since I checked this thread... so many new mytho mastikhors among us Shocked Welcome aboard everyone Hug looking forward to many great discussions with all of you!

@ Shubhika - your family sounds a lot like mine, dear LOL

Edited by lola610 - 12 August 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
welcome  Bhakti, Mohit, Nandan n Shubhi.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.