Mythological Masti

- Introduction of Members - (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 25

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@RadhaMadhav IF  is a big site, you can start with the home page, see all the forum titles, read the rules and join whuch ever you like

Edited by NandiniPS - 15 October 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawbella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "- Introduction of Members - (Page 12)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Oops I just realised I never introduced myself here Wacko

1. Name?
Victoria but most people call me Vicky

2. Age? 21 going on 12 Tongue

3. Any nicknames preferred? Vicky/ Vic/Viks...if I list them all we'll be here all day and half the night!

4. Where are you from? England!!!

5. Occupation? Student

6. Interests? Anything to do with history, mythology...I'm there! At the same time I consider myself to be quite a tech geek so I'm into all things electronic lol. Oh and I love cricket (go India!)

7. Hobbies? Reading, fashion, family, friends, yoga, photoshop, travelling, food, eating out, cooking...did I mention FOOD lol

8. Favourite mythological serials? Why? I like a lot of mythological serials but since you've asked about my fave...it's got to be BRC's Mahabharat. Hands down there has never been another like it in terms of acting quality, sets, dialogue and all around fuzzy feel/spine tingle. I've grown up watching MB and I totally agree with Ved Vyas that "what isn't in the MB isn't anywhere else in the world"...it contains everything so why look elsewhere? TBH I could prolly quote from this serial (that's how bad I have the MB bug lol)

9. Favourite mythological actors? Actresses? Every single actor/actress from BRC's MB (right down to the dasi's and dwaar pal's LOL). I also loved Shwetha and Swapnil as Radha Krishna and also Deepika as Sita (she was spectacular, esp during the uttaar kand and her last scene!).

10. What is your favourite scene from your favourite mythological(s)? 
O.K that's a toughy but I'd probably go for Rukmini haran, Draupadi Swaymvar, when Krishna saves Draupadi and when Arjun vows to kill Jayadrath. TBH you could show me any scene (yes even the ones between Dhitrashta and Sanjay) and I'd sit there chup chap and find something to analyse! LOL

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? That "bhawaan ke ghar der hai andher nahin". These serials have shown us two paths...it's up to the individual which one to take, bearing in mind that karma will catch up with you one way or another. And last but not least, to stand up for yourself...Sita and Draupadi didn't take it lying down! 

12. What is your favourite song from your favourite mythological?
Without this list going into the 100's lol...all the songs from BRC's MB. The top few being 'Govind Gokul ayo', 'Mohan ke mukh par', 'Vinaati suniye', 'Prem sagaai'.

From Shri Krishna...'Na jaane tose', 'Kampit charan', 'Maharaas'.
From RS Ramayan...'Hum kaatha sunaate...'

WOW ok I wrote waay too much lol! LOL

Edited by Bhavaani - 09 October 2013 at 11:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ADMJCXNK97fanDebipriya-Gitanjali-Urmila11ShivangBuch...Mina...lola610Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

atikna

IF-Dazzler

atikna

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
hi been here a few times and now will be here for good ..
1. Name - Ankita user name -atikna

2. Age- uh huh - old very oldLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

3. Any nicknames preferred - anki Wink

4. Where are you from- a small town in UP India

5. Occupation- right now a technical recruiter lets see where life takes me

6. Interests - learning new things
7. Hobbies- reading , writing , listening to music , surfing the net ,

8. Favourite mythological serials? Why?- BR CHOPRA'S Mahabharat, Ramanand Sagar's RAMAYAN. Mahabharat for Krishna and Ramayan because of the lessons

9. Favourite mythological actors? Actresses- Nitish Bharadwaj - Shri Krishna in Mahabharat

10. What is your favourite scene from your favourite mythological- fav scene is
many many , - the whole kurukshetra scenes in mahabharat, krishna leela childhood of shri krishna,

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? about faith, God is present in every devotees heart , and yes God may delay but he never fails

12. What is your favourite song from your favourite mythological- the song when Lakshaman and Inderjit are fighting, the Song for jagaying chetna in Hanuman ji,,the song when Krishnaji is eating at vidhur's home,these are few and i also like meera's bhajan tooo

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Gitanjali-Urmila11ShivangBuch...Mina...lola610Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Welcome to the mythological masti forum Snehil, Ramya, Vicky, and atikna!Hug It's always great to have new members here!Big smile

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 16 October 2011 at 6:37am

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Welcome! and Vicky, don't worry you should've seen what I wrote on my intro page!!!!!!!!!!! now THAT was a LOT!!! LOL hahaha

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hi all and thank you for a warm welcome.
1. Name  mallikabalu
2. Age?  is this neededBig smile
3. Any nicknames preferred? none right now.
4. Where are you from? India
5. Occupation? Trainer
6. Interests? life, CID serials if tv to be taken as a point of interest.
7. Hobbies?  reading, music , trekking, meeting people.
From 8 to 13 I'd say I always liked to watch any serial that showed our ancient texts and stories.I used to watch Ramayana done by Ramanand Sagar as a student and watched Mahabharatha too. Landmark serials as none had attempted them on Indian TV. This was long back. I don't remember all the names now but every one made a deep impact. Not just the major actors or actresses but the minor roles too made me think more.
I like all the Ramgayaki songs and the opening title track of Mahabharata .

Then came the path breaking drama that made the world gasp - Peter Brooks' Mahabharata where it had an international cast and our own Mallika Sarabhai was Draupadi which went from country to country for a year spreading the great story. The different way of handling this ancient story was breathtaking. 

I am always interested with a deep passion to these stories as they teach us about life itself. Not one or two aspects but life in its entireity spanning different eras and generations. So here I am to be a part of people who are interested in these stories age being no bar.Smile 

Edited by mallikaBalu - 18 January 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nightarchangelDebipriya-Gitanjali-ShivangBuch...Mina...Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

nightarchangel

nightarchangel

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone, I'm new right here in this forum. :) 

Name: nightarchangel (Melanie)

Nickname/s: Anny, Daisy McRay, Melai, Mel

Ethnicity/Nationality: Born in the Philippines, Chinese in descent.

Interests: Arts (Musical, Theater, Performing, Visual), Creative Writing, Celebrities, Online Shopping, Gadgets and Electronics, Current Events, Politics, Religion, History

Hobbies/Favorite Pastimes: Singing, Dancing, Acting, Eating, Hanging Out With Friends, Facebook, Shopping, Photography, Martial Arts

Favorite mythological serials? Why?  Om Namah Shivaya! It makes me inspired to learn more of Indian Culture. 

Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Samar Jai Singh, Amit Pachori, Sandeep Mehta, Manjeet Kullar,  Gayatri Shastri

What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? The wedding of Shiva and Parvati (ONS), Shiva and Sati's Honeymoon (ONS), Shiva tests Parvati's faith for the first time (ONS) and at the pre-wedding. (That two scenes did made me laugh out loud)

What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?  To appreciate and learn more about Indian culture, to be more inspired and have an awareness of filial piety. 

What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? Har Har Mahadev, Maha Shivaratri

Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? 

Fast Facts about Me: 
  • I've been playing the piano for 15 years.
  • I love History, but I don't like Math.
  • I have a chronic case of sweet tooth. Tongue
  • I can speak Mandarin Chinese, English, Fookien, and Filipino.

Favorite Indian Series and Why I Thumbs Upit: I super love "Om Namah Shivay"! I stumbled upon the videos while I was net-hopping online. Samar Jai Singh caught my attention and from then on, I became hooked on watching the series Sleepy.

Edited by nightarchangel - 20 March 2012 at 2:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

Radhikerani

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhikerani

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
1. Name?Proteeti
2. Age? 11
3. Any nicknames preferred? Radhey/Pro/Anything You Want !
4. Where are you from?Bharat
5. Occupation?Student
6. Interests?Kanha
7. Hobbies?Kanha Songs And Siggies
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Sk . You Can Guess From The Answers Above
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? All .Smile
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Maharaas Leela From SK & JSK
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? To Love Kanhaji !
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? Radha Bole Na Tose Batia
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? Aah...Have To Think !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nightarchangelDebipriyaShivangBuchVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.