India-Forums

- Introduction of Members - (Page 11)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Hihi telugu buddy! :) I hope you see this!LOL

Yaaay, you came!Dancing Maa mytho forum ki swaagatham.Hug Nee interests and mythological favorites acchu naa laantive. Ela vunnavu? Neetho chat cheyyadam miss ayyenu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amukta

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
1. Name?   Pratistha
2. Age?   Shockeddo i need to tell thatLOL 19LOL
3. Any nicknames preferred?   Pratz
4. Where are you from?    Nepal
5. Occupation?      Student
6. Interests?        reading., watching mytho series... 
7. Hobbies?               dancing  n watching TVLOL... 
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?           Ramayan...
                                                               BRC's Mahabharat
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?    Gurmeet as Ram,Debina as Sita, Nitish Bhardwaj as Krishna 
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?Sitaji's agniparikisha, n lastly whn she goes back to mother earth.....Cry
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?  faith, truthfulness, patience, belief n it goes on n on... 
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?
there r many n i cant even remember one now...D'ohLOL

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? NopeLOL

-------Jai SiyaRam...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMadhav-DebipriyaDpka1415lola610Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

esrujan Newbie
esrujan
esrujan

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
1. Name?   Srujan Kumar
2. Age?   26
3. Any nicknames preferred?   None. I prefer being referred by my first name!!!

4. Where are you from?    I m born n brought up in India but recently been living in Canada and France!!!

5. Occupation?      I am a Research Engineer but I am still going back to be a PhD student.

6. Interests?   Reading., thinking/analyzing, watching mytho series..
  7. Hobbies?     Traveling, Reading,  Discussing/debating on forums LOL..

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?     Mainly RS Ramayan and BRC's Mahabharat but also Om Namah Sivaya  and Jai Hanuman to a good extent.
There are many many reasons for the first two choices particularly that they are what I grew up with (although RS Ramayan was when I was just too young) and they are probably the best enacted among every possible mytho serials

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?    Govil as Ram,Deepika as Sita and Nitish Bhardwaj as Krishna. Paintal(Shakuni) is quite funny too!!!

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Hard to pinpoint one particular scene. The one that has made me taken aback and see with wonder is where Rama meets Dasarath and Kaikeyi and Kaikeyi telling Rama about what he has to face now and Rama accepting it with great relish

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? 
Importance of understanding and accepting life as it is, Importance of not being a Runi to someone, greatness of devotion, importance of forgiveness, understanding various dimensions of reality n it goes on n on...

BRC's "Maiya more me nahi makhan khyai" and the songs around/after "Shiva dhanurbhangam" in RS Ramayan. The Gurukul song of Guru Mata is also amazing!!!

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? I am someone who respects religion as a great reference guide that can give me spiritual benefit and I try to have a rational understanding of the phenomena and NOT accept anything blindly by its face value. LOL

Edited by esrujan - 16 July 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuchDpka1415lola610coolpratzVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=esrujan]
1. Name?   Minakshi
2. Age?   Do I have to tell
3. Any nicknames preferred?   No

4. Where are you from?    Mumbai

5. Occupation?  Designer

6. Interests?   Reading
  7. Hobbies?    Astrology, prayingLOL

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?     Currently DBSK, I always liked Dwarkadheesh, gown up Krishna.

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?   none in particular

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Krishna- Rukmini's wedding in DBSK

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?  DBSK is teaching quite good +ve things, learning never stops, it is going on

none till now

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? -

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610coolpratzVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

1. Name? Rajnandini

2. Age? 

3. Any nicknames preferred? Nandini

4. Where are you from? Mumbai 

5. Occupation? student studying med

6. Interests? I enjoy good discussions

7. Hobbies? Singing, drawing, writing stories, dancing (when no one is looking),

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna, BRC's Mahabharat, and Minakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna.

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Sunil Lehri, Anjali, Dara Singh, Deepika Chikhalia, Arun Govil, Meghan, Dhriti, Aditi, all of the people in BRC's Mahbharat. I also love the Vasudev and Devaki from RS's Shri Krishna.

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? 
BRC Mahabharat: Whole Bhagvat Geeta
Yudhistir Answers the Yaksha
Sre Krishna ears one grain from Draupadi'd Pot and whole World is satisfied

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? That trust and faith in God will lead you through life successfully 

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? I like most of the songs by Ravindra Jain and I also like the tittle song of BRC Mahanharat, Also the lav kush narrate Ramayan to Lord Rama

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 18 August 2014 at 12:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuchlola610visromVishakha_Sakhicoolpratz..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Welcome on board Pratz, Srujan, Minakshi, and Nandini!Hug I hope you all love it here in this forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Gitanjali-mnx12

-RadhaMadhav- Newbie
-RadhaMadhav-
-RadhaMadhav-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
 1. Name? Ramya
2. Age? 27 
3. Any nicknames preferred? no 
4. Where are you from? United states
5. Occupation? Married housewife
6. Interests? Mythological shows, Kannada TV shows
7. Hobbies? Knitting, reading, cooking
8. Favorite mythological serials? Ramayana (new one), Sri Krishna (old one)
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Gurmeet Choudhary - Sri Rama, Debina Choudhary - Sita Devi, Vijay Bhatia - Bharata, Lalit Negi - Shatrughna, Pankaj Kalra - Dasaratha, Rajni Chandra - Kaushalya, Sangeeta Kapure - Sumitra, Hemakshi Ujjain - Kaikeyi, Vikram Sharma - Hanuman, Praphulla Pandey - Indrajit, Ashok Balakrishnan - Sri Krishna, Swapnil Joshi - Sri Krishna, Sarvadaman Banerjee - Sri Krishna, Shweta Rastogi - Radha Devi, Reshma Modi - Radha Devi, Pinky Parikh - Rukmini Devi, Yashoda Devi, Nanda, Devaki Devi, Vasudeva, and Balarama - teen one
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? All scenes, but Bala kanda and Ayodhya kanda from Ramayana and all Gokul scenes from Sri Krishna
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? Everything is pre-ordained, but we shouldn't stop trying our best.
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? All wedding, swayamvaram songs from Ramayana, all Bala krishna and radhaKrishna songs from Sri krishna
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? I'm from Karnataka in India and came here to US after marriage five years past. I have a four year old daughter Radha and two year old son Madhav. Are there any kannadigas here?

Edited by -RadhaMadhav- - 04 October 2011 at 11:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchcoolpratz..RamKiJanaki..

-RadhaMadhav- Newbie
-RadhaMadhav-
-RadhaMadhav-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Someone please help me with india forums. What are the features in this site?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index