Mythological Masti - Members Introduction Thread - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome! and Vicky, don't worry you should've seen what I wrote on my intro page!!!!!!!!!!! now THAT was a LOT!!! LOL hahaha
Hi all and thank you for a warm welcome.
1. Name  mallikabalu
2. Age?  is this neededπŸ˜ƒ
3. Any nicknames preferred? none right now.
4. Where are you from? India
5. Occupation? Trainer
6. Interests? life, CID serials if tv to be taken as a point of interest.
7. Hobbies?  reading, music , trekking, meeting people.
From 8 to 13 I'd say I always liked to watch any serial that showed our ancient texts and stories.I used to watch Ramayana done by Ramanand Sagar as a student and watched Mahabharatha too. Landmark serials as none had attempted them on Indian TV. This was long back. I don't remember all the names now but every one made a deep impact. Not just the major actors or actresses but the minor roles too made me think more.
I like all the Ramgayaki songs and the opening title track of Mahabharata .

Then came the path breaking drama that made the world gasp - Peter Brooks' Mahabharata where it had an international cast and our own Mallika Sarabhai was Draupadi which went from country to country for a year spreading the great story. The different way of handling this ancient story was breathtaking. 

I am always interested with a deep passion to these stories as they teach us about life itself. Not one or two aspects but life in its entireity spanning different eras and generations. So here I am to be a part of people who are interested in these stories age being no bar.😊 
Edited by mallikaBalu - 12 years ago
Hello everyone, I'm new right here in this forum. :) 

Name: nightarchangel (Melanie)

Nickname/s: Anny, Daisy McRay, Melai, Mel

Ethnicity/Nationality: Born in the Philippines, Chinese in descent.

Interests: Arts (Musical, Theater, Performing, Visual), Creative Writing, Celebrities, Online Shopping, Gadgets and Electronics, Current Events, Politics, Religion, History

Hobbies/Favorite Pastimes: Singing, Dancing, Acting, Eating, Hanging Out With Friends, Facebook, Shopping, Photography, Martial Arts

Favorite mythological serials? Why?  Om Namah Shivaya! It makes me inspired to learn more of Indian Culture. 

Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Samar Jai Singh, Amit Pachori, Sandeep Mehta, Manjeet Kullar,  Gayatri Shastri

What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? The wedding of Shiva and Parvati (ONS), Shiva and Sati's Honeymoon (ONS), Shiva tests Parvati's faith for the first time (ONS) and at the pre-wedding. (That two scenes did made me laugh out loud)

What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?  To appreciate and learn more about Indian culture, to be more inspired and have an awareness of filial piety. 

What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? Har Har Mahadev, Maha Shivaratri

Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? 

Fast Facts about Me: 
  • I've been playing the piano for 15 years.
  • I love History, but I don't like Math.
  • I have a chronic case of sweet tooth. πŸ˜›
  • I can speak Mandarin Chinese, English, Fookien, and Filipino.

Favorite Indian Series and Why I πŸ‘πŸΌit: I super love "Om Namah Shivay"! I stumbled upon the videos while I was net-hopping online. Samar Jai Singh caught my attention and from then on, I became hooked on watching the series πŸ₯±.

Edited by nightarchangel - 12 years ago
1. Name?Proteeti
2. Age? 11
3. Any nicknames preferred? Radhey/Pro/Anything You Want !
4. Where are you from?Bharat
5. Occupation?Student
6. Interests?Kanha
7. Hobbies?Kanha Songs And Siggies
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Sk . You Can Guess From The Answers Above
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? All .😊
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Maharaas Leela From SK & JSK
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? To Love Kanhaji !
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? Radha Bole Na Tose Batia
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? Aah...Have To Think !

Aww, you're only 11? Welcome to the forum Proteeti, I think you're our youngest member and thus like our little sis.πŸ€—
Originally posted by Radhikerani

1. Name?Proteeti
2. Age? 11
3. Any nicknames preferred? Radhey/Pro/Anything You Want !
4. Where are you from?Bharat
5. Occupation?Student
6. Interests?Kanha
7. Hobbies?Kanha Songs And Siggies
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Sk . You Can Guess From The Answers Above
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? All .😊
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Maharaas Leela From SK & JSK
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? To Love Kanhaji !
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? Radha Bole Na Tose Batia
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? Aah...Have To Think !

OMG! You're 11? you're even younger than my little brother, who's 13! Welcome here little sis! :D
Thank You For This ! But Now I'm 12 !! Edited by Radhikerani - 12 years ago
Well I know I reaced here SO Late, But Friends Please include Me In.😊

1. Name?
Hello frnds I m Varnita πŸ˜Š
2. Age? 
3. Any nicknames preferred?
Well my nickname is Ena, friends do call me Varni..πŸ˜‰
4. Where are you from?
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
5. Occupation?
Software Student
6. Interests?
M a Sports Girl, Love Playingg Handball, Badminton, Basketball etc, Reading Detective Novels, Watching Mythos, Diehard fan of Gurmeet and Debina, Love reading Harry Potter Novels again and again πŸ˜‰, A Big Devotee of Siya Ram.
7. Hobbies?
Cooking ( Love doing new Experiments πŸ˜‰ ) Face painting and Playing Sports. 
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?
Well I Havent watched all till now πŸ˜­ but will soon do.
Till Now Loved Both RS and AS Ramayans. Both r best at their levels...Well AS has made the Ramayan so emotional and Touching and I loved that...I can really feel the Pain of Ram and Sita in that and had cried in most of the scenes πŸ˜­
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?
Gurmeet and Debina as Ram and Sita...They were worth watching. Loved how they got into their roles and depicted the characters of ram and sita so brilliently.πŸ‘ Besides Loved Vikram SHarma, Ankit Arora, Vijay Bhatia, and Lalit Negi.
From RS Ramayan, Loved Arun Govil and Deepika as Ram Sita and Dara SIngh as Hanumaan.
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?
 My Favourate Mytho is Undoubtedly AS Ramayan. But Favourate scenes are unlimited...
Well On a Short note, Loved the pushp Vatika Scene, Ram Sita Vivaah, The Agni Pariksha Scene was worth watching, Ram SIta Rajyabhishek, Sitaji Taking Vanvaas Episodes were very nice and touching, loved the song sequences in it, Luv Kush fighting with their Uncles and Father were also my Most favourate scenes in Ramayan, Luv Kush SInging Ramayan in Ayodhya and SHri Ram's Mahaprayaan, ANd Obviously How can I forget Sitaji's Last Moments when she returned to Dhari Maa Prooving her Purity ( I kept crying for one week after watching it😭)
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?
We r never alone in this world, 
God is Always with & watching us, SO think 1000 times before doing something bad, Remember U will always be paid for ur bad Deeds and Rewarded for ur Good ones.
Have Faith In God, God is Always with those who believe in him.
From SIta Maa I Have Learnt Patience, Faith, Sacrifice, Self Respect and Unconditional Love.
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?
Hmmm There R many...Let me List a Few of them. :
All Ashok Vatika and Vivaah ones from AS Ramayan, "Vidhna Teri Neeti kisiko" from both RS and AS Ramayan, Ram Kahani from RS Ramayan, "Naman Karo Sweekaar Putra ka" from AS Ramayan, "Ye Lanka me Kesi Kathi Raat AAYI" from AS  Ramayan "Paawanta ki Jeebit Pratima" from AS All SOng Sequences from SIta Vanvaas from AS, " Hum Van k Vaasi" from both RS and AS, " Hum Katha Sunate" from both RS and AS, Shri Ram Mahaprayaan song from AS.
JAI SHRI SITARAM.
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?
I m a Simple Girl and wanna do sumthing spl in my Life, I Love Interacting with new People, Making Friends. Enjoys a Healthy Environment, Love to Laugh and Enjoy Life, Always eager to Learn πŸ˜Š
My Only Dream is to Become A proud Daughter of My Parents...πŸ˜ƒ

NICE TO MEET EVERYONE πŸ˜Š

Posted: 11 years ago

1. Name: Vaishnavi
2. Age:20
3. Any nicknames preferred? Vaishu
4. Where are you from: Chennai/ India
5. Occupation: Student
6. Interests;Surfing net 
7. Hobbies:Painting
Sampoorna Ramayan as it was fully based on Sanskrit Ramayan
One and only Nitish Bharadwaj
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?Ashwamedayaga from SAMPOORNA RAMAAYAN coz of SWAPNIL JOSHI acting
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? To be silent
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?Nothing so far
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself

I am an Open dairy and fun-loving girl
Posted: 11 years ago
1. Name -
Ankita Ghosh

2. Age -

3. Any nicknames preferred -
Anki, Anks, Anky, Roshni, Sona, Siya etc...
you can call me anything.. I love nick names

4. Where are you from -
West Bengal, India

5. Occupation -
Student of B.Sc (Chem- 1st year)

6. Interests -
Cultural activities, Mythology, Siggy making

7. Hobbies -
Singing, dancing, acting, net surfing and most imp - Day Dreaming πŸ˜†

Its really difficult to choose some... I love evry mytho show
Here are some of my favourites :

AS Ramayan :
The mytho ever which left me spellbound !!! I am totally addicted to this shhow and its cast. I love each and everything of this show. The cast, the locations, the directing, the music - everything!! Expressing my feelings for this show is really difficult... I love love love this show.
This show made me fall in love and devotion of Shri Ram. I never such a bhakt of SiyaRam, but after this show SiyaRam is my life.

RS Ramayan :
I am always a fan of Ramayan and so I started watching this show recently. OMG, this show is AWESOME !! If its still have such a charm in it, we can imagine what it did 25 years ago !! I loved the detailings shown in the show. It showed the emotions of each and everyone - may it be the king or the servant..
and Ravinddra ji's music... do I need to mention that..///

Vishnu Puraan :
One and only reason - Nittish Bhardwaj as Vishnu. IT was the only mytho which was telecasted during that time in DD1 (I guess)

SK's Jai Hanumaan :
First Mytho ever which I saw... I was in love with this show. I was 5 years that time so didn't remember much except the person who played Ram and Lakshman πŸ˜³

Without any doubt -

From ASR : Debina as Siya, Gurmeet as Ram, Ankit as Lakshman, Hemakshi as Kaikeyi, Rajni as Kaushalya, Sangeeta as Sumitra, Jay as Indra, the actor who played Janak, Dashrath and Valmiki

From MSDK : Daya ji as Shani Dev

From RSR : Deepika as Sita and Arun ji as Ram

From Sri Krishna : the actors who played adult Krishna, teen Lalitha and Swapnil

From Vishnu Puraan : Nitish as Vishnu

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?
there are many many mannyyy...but here are few

From ASR : Ram Sita Janm, Sita Dhanushottolan, Pushpvatika, Ram Sita Swayamvar n Vivaah, Dashrath Maran (it was pictorised very nicely) ,Bharat Milaap, Ayodhya Punaragaman, Agneepariksha, the moment when Sita shows Ravan Ram's Viraat roop, scenes of Lav-Kush in Ayodhya, Valmiki-Sita interactions, MahaPrayan

RS Ramayan : Sita Teaching Lav-Kush, Ram remembering Sita, Pushpvatika, Sita Vidaayi

From DBSK : The moment when a handicapped boy gets cure by chanting "Jai Shri Krishna" and could dance in Krishna's baraat... wen he fell down, Krishna took him in his chariot, then Krishna Rukmini Vivaah

From RSK : Krishna Sudama Milan

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?
These serials taught me the main aspects of life. One should respect everyone, even his enemy but never tolerate any torture. Having faith in god is everything, but one should keep doing his Karma. If you have Nishchhal bhakti , god will always be there to help you even if you dont need...

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?
there is a biggg listtt...

ASR : Latao ki oat se, Vivaah songs, Siya Pratibimb (most melodious romantic song I ever heard), Raj kuwar tehi avsar aye, sakhin sang aye rahi sita, Naman karo, Narayan (Ram Navami), Mat jao, Sond during Ram-Sita's return to Ayodhya, Antarik sneh ke ye jo naate, Navadha Bhakti, Dashrath maran song, Yuddham, Vishnu hare, Lav-kush's song in Ram Darbaar, Mahaprayaan song, Ramayan ending song

RSR : Lav-Kush song, Title song, Pushpvatika song

RSK : sudama-krishna milan song, Kanha re thoda sa pyar de

DSK : Mayya Jasoda ka laal, Dhire dhire laado chali, Krishna baraat song

Om Namah Shivaya : title song, Markandeya's prayer

MSDK : Title song

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?
I am a BIG fan of Debina-Gurmeet-Sreesanth...πŸ€—
I love to maintain a life between Myth and modern era..
Reading books another big habit of me...
Alongwith these.. my BIG BIG interest s are current Disney/Hungama shows and CID (this brought me to IF)
and friends.. m really lazy sometimes in writing...so plzz forgive me if I dont comment in detail... πŸ˜³
Edited by ankita2804 - 11 years ago