Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
made a little edit and addition to my intro on page 5 hee hee hee lolSilly
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ADMJCXNK97fan

made a little edit and addition to my intro on page 5 hee hee hee lolSilly

Just saw it, great additions!Clap And I agree with you, both Deepika and Debina were at their best in Uttar Kand, they had that sweet, motherly look that was very sweet and not overdone.Day Dreaming Deepika's my favorite of course, as she was always my most favorite actor/actress from RSR out of the entire cast, but Debina really comes a close second, especially during Uttar Kand like you said.

And I also love Roopa Ganguly, she was the best Draupadi ever!Star Btw, I got the Vishnu Puraan serial over the summer, can't wait to watch it so I can begin discussing with you.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

ADMJCXNK97fan Senior Member
ADMJCXNK97fan
ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
yay!!!! i love vishnu puran (well that was obvious from before!)! i think you'll like it too! Tongue 
my favorite is Deepika in luv kush...my FAV!!! haha i looked back to ramayan recentlly...she was good there too! haha but i hadn't even paid attention before!i was so consumed with luv kush! LOL
well all i've said so far is reduntatnt ...-_- lol
but Debina's very motherly acting was really beautiful to see, how she loves them and scolds them somtimes too! that's why i would love to see her play Yashoda :)
i might try to create a sig of the Ram-Sita+Luv-Kush family! haha hopefully it turns out good! Wink

Dpka1415

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

yay!!!! i love vishnu puran (well that was obvious from before!)! i think you'll like it too! Tongue 
my favorite is Deepika in luv kush...my FAV!!! haha i looked back to ramayan recentlly...she was good there too! haha but i hadn't even paid attention before!i was so consumed with luv kush! LOL
but Debina's very motherly acting was really beautiful to see, how she loves them and scolds them somtimes too! that's why i would love to see her play Yashoda :)
i might try to create a sig of the Ram-Sita+Luv-Kush family! haha hopefully it turns out good! Wink

I really like the girl who plays Lakshmi Ma, she was very pretty and I saw a scene of her as Sita and liked it.Clap 

Yeah, Deepika was really good throughout Ramayan, but in Uttar Kand she was just excellent. She got that motherly side sooo well, and the way she portrayed Sita Ma's strong, independent side really made it evident that she had lived the character while playing it.Clap

Oh wow, I never thought of Debina as Yashoda Ma.Shocked I always envisioned her as Draupadi because of her acting during and after the Sita Haran episodes, but you're right that she'd be good as Yashoda too, her scolding of Luv Kush was affectionate and not harsh.

Really looking forward to your sig! Good luck with it.Big smile

Dpka1415

ADMJCXNK97fan
ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I really like the girl who plays Lakshmi Ma, she was very pretty and I saw a scene of her as Sita and liked it.TongueClap 

Yeah, Deepika was really good throughout Ramayan, but in Uttar Kand she was just excellent. She got that motherly side sooo well, and the way she portrayed Sita Ma's strong, independent side really made it evident that she had lived the character while playing it.Clap

Oh wow, I never thought of Debina as Yashoda Ma.Shocked I always envisioned her as Draupadi because of her acting during and after the Sita Haran episodes, but you're right that she'd be good as Yashoda too, her scolding of Luv Kush was affectionate and not harsh.

Really looking forward to your sig! Good luck with it.Big smile

actually Lakshmi and Sita were two different actresses Unhappy but i like them both a lot Tongue the Sita actress came is the one from Jai ganga maiya (i haven't seen it but i know she was in it) and Vaidehi Amrute was my favorite as Lakshmi (although she did seem a bit too inocent at first then i finally got used to it, and she got 'mellowed out')

here's a screen shot of one of my favorite Vishnu-Lakshmi spy headquarter moments ROFL (i like to call it 'spy headquarters' because they see everything going on right there!! hahaha ROFL)
it's not great quality, but i hope it works! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

..Naina.. Moderator
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

1. Name?Naina
2. Age?  It's for me to know...and you to never find out LOL I shall be 18 sooon ^_^
3. Any nicknames preferred?My name's quite short, don't ya think?Wink
4. Where are you from? India
5. Occupation? Student [ugh, it never ends]
6. Interests? TV, reading, shopping, running
7. Hobbies? See number 6.
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Ramayan. And that's essentially it, I think. Hm, as for why I like it...First off, I love the Ram-Sita jodi. They're so ideal, and simply perfect. And I really dont know why else. I fell in love with the Ramayan and Luv-Kush when I watched the Ramanand Sagar version from a while ago.
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Gurmeet-Debina, and Deepika-Arun Govil. [I don't know many other ones]
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Hm, obviously this is from the Ramayan, but one of my many favorite scenes is right after Ram and Sita get married, and Ram makes that promise to Sita that he'll never marry another woman, and she'll be the only one for him. That was so sweetly portrayeEmbarrassed OH, and the blade of grass scene with Sita and Ravan.
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? I think the general life lessons, honesty is important, don't mess around with people for the fun of it, etc.
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?Lol nope, not muchLOLLOL

Hihi telugu buddy! :) I hope you see this!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuchDpka1415lola610Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Jyotimena IF-Rockerz
Jyotimena
Jyotimena

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
1. Name-jyoti
2. Age-14
3. Any nicknames preferred-no
4. Where are you from-india
5. Occupation-student
6. Interests-greek mythology
7. Hobbies-reading
8. Favorite mythological serials-ramayan,i loved its song
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?-no
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?-no
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you-evrything is great
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological-ramayan
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself-
i am a greek myth-know-it-all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ADMJCXNK97fanDpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

ADMJCXNK97fan
ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
how awesome! i love greek mytho too! actually i love ALL mytho!!!Big smileBig smile
oh and i'm 14 too Tongue

Dpka1415

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index