India-Forums

- Introduction of Members -

cityoflights IF-Sizzlerz
cityoflights
cityoflights

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Hello to all my fellow Mythological fans! Big smile 
Why don't we all get to know eachother?

Here are some basic questions for every member of this forum to fill out so we can get to know one another better. Embarrassed 

1. Name?
2. Age? 
3. Any nicknames preferred?
4. Where are you from?
5. Occupation?
6. Interests?
7. Hobbies?
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? 

Thanks! Hope we can become great friends!Big smile

Edited by aishi.muffin - 11 November 2010 at 7:34am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

varshas96-RadhaMadhav-trrangarajan15ShivsSudishnaDebipriyaArchana.nactaruna40-Gitanjali-Amor.ShivangBuchUrmila11LiveYourDream-Shani-mallikaBalunatashuDpka1415devishree-Indescribable-...Mina...-HJ-pakharaDrModel...PARiNA...Maha-SrkAnuMPThe.Patthaaka.Varnita.Radhikerani..RamKiJanaki..nehageet

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Star-Here is the order in which each member filled his/her answers-Star

1. aishi.muffin - Pg. 1

2. JanakiRaghunath - Pg. 1

3. desigrl05 - Pg. 1

4. lola610 - Pg. 1

5. ShivangBuch - Pg. 1

6. LOLAnisha - Pg. 1

7. chinnu_manikyam - Pg. 1

8. akki-rockstar - Pg. 2

9. ...PARiNA... - Pg. 2

10. priya.harshiti - Pg. 2

11. ILuvGuruDebi - Pg. 2

12. radt - Pg. 3

13. _Sanjana23_ - Pg. 3

14. khushi909 - Pg. 3

15. Dpka1415 - Pg. 3

16. Vedo - Pg. 3

17. arun-deeps - Pg. 3

18. _Ananya_ - Pg. 4

19. bhoomja_2903 - Pg. 4

20. AishuJSKfan - Pg. 4

21. Debipriya

22. natashu - Pg. 5

23. Ankita_88 - Pg. 5

24. Urmila11 - Pg. 5

25. shaliniastha - Pg. 5

26. ADMJCXNK97fan - Pg. 5

27. sia88 - Pg. 5

28. trrangarajan15 - Pg. 5

29. devisridhar - Pg. 6

30. _Vrish_ - Pg. 6

31. lakshmin42 - Pg. 6

32. Darklord_Rehan - Pg. 6

33. Indraneela - Pg. 7

34. MaanEET_FAN - Pg. 7

35. preet09 - Pg. 7

36. radhikarani - Pg. 7

37. Bhavanab - Pg. 7

38. jaisiyaram - Pg. 8

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 May 2011 at 10:36am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Gitanjali-Amor.Urmila11ShivangBuchdevishree...Mina...radt-HJ-pakhara...PARiNA...shaliniasthacoolpratzVarnita.nehageet

cityoflights IF-Sizzlerz
cityoflights
cityoflights

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Here are my answers!

1. Name? Aiswarya

2. Age? 18

3. Any nicknames preferred? Aish, Aishu, Aishi, Ash, or my full name would be cool too since no one calls me that.

4. Where are you from? Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh, India 

5. Occupation? student studying med

6. Interests? Love the colors black, green, lavender, sky blue, and I'm a rather bubbly person. Feel free to send me a friend reqLOL

7. Hobbies? Singing, drawing, writing stories, dancing (when no one is looking), praying, loving God, watching mythos and TV, watching all kinds of movies, and going on the computer.

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna, BRC's Mahabharat, and Minakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna.

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Sunil Lehri, Anjali, Dara Singh, Deepika Chikhalia, Arun Govil, Meghan, Dhriti, Aditi, all of the people in BRC's Mahbharat. I also love the Vasudev and Devaki from RS's Shri Krishna.

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? RS Ramayan: Lakshman defeats Meghnad.
RS Ramayan: All Urmila Lakshman scenes
RS Ramayan: Hanuman meets Sita in Ashok Vatika.
RS Ramayan: Shabri scene
RS Ramayan: Hanuman brings the Sanjeevani
RS Ramayan: Sita's Agni Pariksha
NDTV Ramayan: Most Gurmeet Debina scenes
BRC Mahabharat: Whole Bhagvat Geeta
RS Shri Krishna: Shri Krishna finally meets Devaki and Vasudev
JSK: All Dhriti Aditi scenes

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? That trust and faith in God will lead you through life successfully Big smile

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? I like most of the songs by Ravindra Jain, but the Ram Kahani song that Hanuman sings to Sita in RS Ramayan is my favorite.

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? I hardly get into heated fights. I usually just deal with things calmly. And nothing much more. I have big hopes for this forum. Big smile

Edited by aishi.muffin - 11 November 2010 at 7:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaAmor.ShivangBuch...Mina...-Shani-natashulola610...PARiNA...-HJ--SilverFlames-shaliniasthaVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisiyaramDebipriya-Gitanjali-Amor.Urmila11ShivangBuch...Mina...-Shani-natashulola610radt-SilverFlames-shaliniasthaVarnita.sankalp_prapticityoflights

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

1. Name?  Jhanvi
2. Age? 23[i know im old..should i sing kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi?]
3. Any nicknames preferred? anything anyone wants to call me, most common: jaanu/jhanz/jaano/j..girl who writesin pink??
4. Where are you from? USA //repressennnttt
5. Occupation? Student :X
6. Interests? FAMILY,serials, A R T, vidding, siggy making, making friendsEmbarrassedHug, traveling, life?
7. Hobbies? IF, drawing, vidding, trying new things
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? I haven't seen alot besides ramayan/mahabharat/meera, but thus far I liked meera best just simply because it focused on one character and her groW*H throughout years and the focus that God never wants bad on their bhakts but only hard situations arise to make one stronger
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Ashika Bhatia/little meera
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Ramayana: Sitaji last scene where she leaves to go back where she came from //Meera: when she pleads with God to take her and she merges w/ bhagvaan and lolita drowns herself
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?  patience/perserverance/faith...I really think the combinatino of these three things will make you succeed in anything! patience is no good unless you perserver and perserverance is no good unless you have faith in yourself and God :)
not really from a mytho song but just a bhakti/devotional song: 'humko man ki shakti dena'
Im really friendly so don't think I'll eat you alive if you don't agree w/ me :) I love to debate and ahve open discussions upon anything and everything..you cannot offend me easily and I love to make new friends so please don't mind my over happy nature :) :)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchnatashu...Mina...-Shani-radt...PARiNA...lola610cityoflightsVarnita.shaliniastha..RamKiJanaki..

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
1. Name - Lola
2. Age? 20
3. Any nicknames preferred? Loli, Lollikinz, Loleshwari, Lolakshi... I've heard 'em all LOL
4. Where are you from? US, born and raised.
5. Occupation? Student.
6. Interests? religions/spirituality, politics, stand-up comedy, the stock market, CLOTHES
7. Hobbies? mytho-watching, IF'ing, singing, dancing, painting, writing, SHOPPING
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan and Shri Krishna - simplicity, devotional-ness, depth, dialogues, screenplay...
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Anyone RS casted pretty much, same with BRC's Mahabharat barring the Krishna Leela part, plus Guru-Debi-Pankaj for AS and Aashika for Meera and Dhriti for JSK.
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? Toooooooooo many to count!!! Just for the sake of naming them lemme give 5 out of the 100s... but all 100-something are at the same rank... so from Ramayan, 1) Lakshman at Swayamvar 2) Sita-Hanuman in Ashok Vatika 3) Vibhishan accepted as sharanaagat... and from Shri Krishna, 1) Soja Lalla and the scene right before and right after it, 2) Radha tests Gopis' love 3) Uddhav's realization
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? Never lose faith, people have tackled problems way bigger than yours so stop whining and BELIEVE!!
Oh man, will have to get back to this one... there's a loooooooonnnnngggggg list LOL
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? I am dead scared of bugs and insects and anything that crawls basically. Except babies. No, babies to actually LOL 

DebipriyaShivangBuchUrmila11...Mina...natashu...PARiNA...radtVarnita.shaliniasthasankalp_prapticityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

ShivangBuch Goldie
ShivangBuch
ShivangBuch

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

himanshuvij03DebipriyaUrmila11radt-HJ--SilverFlames-Maha-Srk...PARiNA...cityoflightsVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

.anishaa. IF-Dazzler
.anishaa.
.anishaa.

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
1. Name?
Anisha
2. Age? 
3. Any nicknames preferred?
Anything you can come up with, think outside the box LOL Or, Nisha, Nish, or Nishy Smile
4. Where are you from?
I'm from Gujarat, but I was born and raised outside of India.
5. Occupation?
Student
6. Interests?
Many Smile Talking endlessly, eating, typing, writing, reading, being on IF, shopping, smiling, listening to music, playing basketball, tennis, and soccer, swimming, praying, dreaming.
7. Hobbies?
Same things as above LOL
Will be back to edit the rest Embarrassed Smile
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?

Edited by LOLAnisha - 10 November 2010 at 9:27pm

DebipriyaShivangBuchnatashu...PARiNA...-SilverFlames-radt-HJ-Varnita.shaliniasthacityoflightssankalp_prapti..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index