Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Here is a news flash.  Imagine TV has shut down their YouTube page, which was where I had linked to all their Ramayan, and some of their DBSK episodes.  As a result, my playlists below are now empty, and there is no point in keeping them.  I'm therefore deleting them.  Those still interested in original Ramayan online clips can visit my forum, but only a select many are there.

Since Imagine TV had uploaded them, I avoided duplicating the effort (beyond what I had already done when the Ramayan originally ran.  I was happy to make playlists for their uploads, both Ramayan & DBSK.  I'm disappointed that after the Mahabharat track, DBSK disintegrated, but what I had up there was still okay.  However, now that it's gone, it's not worth the effort to get it back up.

I hope that some day, someone better than Sagars do a proper serial on Krishna's adult, or complete life - from either his birth, or killing of Kansa to the Yadava fratricide and the Pandava swargarohan yatra.  Unfortunately, DkDM is not worth uploading or linking to either, or I'd have done it - I very much wanted my forum to be about more than just Ramayan.

Originally posted by .Vrish.

I have an YouTube a/c dedicated to Hindu mythology, but currently populated only by AS Ramayan.  Recently, Imagine TV on its YouTube page uploaded the entire serial.  Since they are the owners, and it's unlikely that their video will ever be taken down (barring a rift b/w them & the Sagars), I decided to make playlists of the entire serial broken up by Valmiki-based kandas (Tulsidas might have been usable as well, except that he had nothing for the Ram-Rajya section: his Uttarkand is the kagbhushandi story.)  Of course, some of that would be wildly inaccurate, like the swarna-kamal episodes, but hey, that's another story LOL

Here they are:
Of course, if one is interested in only particular segments, one can view my other videos that I put up when the serial was originally running.

Enjoy!!! Smile
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Here is my Dwarkadheesh playlist.  Being updated whenever Imagine TV updates their page
53 videos
Dwarkadheesh
10 seconds ago
more info

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mythologicals Video Library (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Really disappointed with Imagine's channel. Why the heck did they delete all their vids?Angry I wish Sagar Arts had uploaded them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Yeah, I wish Sagar Arts and Sagar Pictures upload their videos, and make playlists out of them.

On a separate note, I wish that YouTube (which has dumbed down their interface too much for my liking) enables one to include playlists of other users as favorite playlists - not just ones own, and also enables moving or copying videos from one playlist to another.

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
new Ramayan videos have been removed from you tubeCry

Anyone has some other links>

himanshuvij03

himanshuvij03

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I always loved to watch these kinds of Mythology forums ... but here Indian Forums all Mythology activities are very interesting and nice I really loved to read it... God bless you all! Keep Posting ...hope I'll get time again to read and Post ...Take Care!

himanshuvij03

himanshuvij03

Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
It's My kindly request you to Please provide all complete episodes link of OM NAMAH SHIVAYE... THANK YOU!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.