Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I have an YouTube a/c dedicated to Hindu mythology, but currently populated only by AS Ramayan.  Recently, Imagine TV on its YouTube page uploaded the entire serial.  Since they are the owners, and it's unlikely that their video will ever be taken down (barring a rift b/w them & the Sagars), I decided to make playlists of the entire serial broken up by Valmiki-based kandas (Tulsidas might have been usable as well, except that he had nothing for the Ram-Rajya section: his Uttarkand is the kagbhushandi story.)  Of course, some of that would be wildly inaccurate, like the swarna-kamal episodes, but hey, that's another story LOL

Here they are:
Of course, if one is interested in only particular segments, one can view my other videos that I put up when the serial was originally running.

Enjoy!!! Smile

Edited by _Vrish_ - 22 April 2011 at 11:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz---Gitanjali-...Mina...coolpratzVishakha_SakhiProud-India..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mythologicals Video Library (Page 3)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
wow, thanx a lot bhaiya !! its so hard to find the latter epis on youtube because they r ordered by date, this really helps!Big smile

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Here is my Dwarkadheesh playlist.  Being updated whenever Imagine TV updates their page
53 videos
Dwarkadheesh
10 seconds ago
more info

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-..RamKiJanaki..

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the DSK video links. I have not yet aseen it. I will now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Vishakha_SakhiRadhikerani

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Playlist of JSK in Telugu
first episode doesn't have audio

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1E74C1947D97C77B

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 08 January 2012 at 5:32pm

Radhikerani..RamKiJanaki..

eyeofnewt

eyeofnewt

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Clips from classic mythological movies - http://youtube.com/puranicfilms

On a somewhat related note, does anyone have a link to the complete episode guide from Ramanad Sagar's Krishna? It used to be on the Sagar Arts website but I can't find it anywhere...

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eyeofnewt

Clips from classic mythological movies - http://youtube.com/puranicfilms

On a somewhat related note, does anyone have a link to the complete episode guide from Ramanad Sagar's Krishna? It used to be on the Sagar Arts website but I can't find it anywhere...

Welcome to the forum Smile Thanks for sharing the link to your channel, I've always been a fan!

W.r.t. Shri Krishna, for the episode guide to the new dvds which feature the whole series but are heavily edited, visit sagarworld.com. For the old 12 disc set that only went upto the Gurukul episodes but contained all the deleted scenes, see this page: http://intelindia.com/mahabharat/krishna.htm
Hope it helps!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.