Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanx for the links diii !!!!!Big smile Want to watch this serial soon, as Jhanvi diii's avis look so pretty !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyacityoflights

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mythologicals Video Library (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
^ No problem Minakshi =) I heard it's really good, and yea, I love Jhanvi's stuff! :)

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
updated part of Ohm Namah Shivaya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Wow, great posts everyone!Clap I wish I could see all these, but don't have time.Unhappy

Anyhow, here is the place where you can watch the entire Mahima Shani Dev Ki show (up till it has been aired thus far) online in HQ quality for free!Big smile

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 24 November 2010 at 11:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaRadhikeranicityoflightsVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

B.R. Chopra's Mahabharat  

Mahabharat is one of the world's greatest epics and India's most successful serial ever.

The 94-part epic tale dramatically portrays the extraordinary adventures and spiritual journeys that gave rise to Indian culture and is based on the 100,000 verse poem by Himalayan mystic-philosopher Rishi Ved Vyasa -- known within India to be the fountain of all knowledge. 

The series originally ran from 2 October 1988 to 24 June 1990. It was produced by B. R. Chopra and directed by his son, Ravi Chopra. The music was composed by critically acclaimed music director Rajkamal. Each episode was approximately 45 minutes long. It followed the highly successful Ramayan broadcast in 19871988.

It was shown in the UK by the BBC, where it achieved audience figures of 5 million, unheard of for a subtitled series being aired in the afternoon. It was also the first programme broadcast on BBC Two after its 1991 revamp, but was also shown late at night on BBC 1 the previous year.

All the episodes are available on youtube with english subltitles at the following playlist;

DebipriyaUrmila11visrom..RamKiJanaki..

SaimaAwan

SaimaAwan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Good publicity of YOUTUBE.COM. I think India should have their own web like youtubeindia.com. It will make us proud that our country have its own place where we can upload our things...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
CrySita Mata returns to her Mother EarthCry

Both Ramayans took this scene very well.Clap I cried buckets while watching both.CryCry

|| Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan ||

|| Anand Sagar's Ramayan ||

|| Jai Shree SitaRam ||

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 25 February 2011 at 8:53am

DebipriyaUrmila11RadhikeraniVishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.