Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

No thank-you?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I was so suprised that Arohi didn't even say thank-you to Arjun today...tut tut tut
where has her sanskars gone?LOL

for letting her in his house...he should have been the one to feel insecure afterall she seemed more dangerous then him with the knife about

for giving her dry cloths so she doesn't catch a cold

for sharing alcolhol (brandy) so that she stays warm

or helping her opening her car door ro get in where she left the key- instead she looked stunned

I would have loved to see a thank-you scene and Arjun could have been showing the no-bothered attitude look.
Even though she dislikes him and thanks should have been in order- though I don't understand why Arohi assumes that Arjun is set to ruin Gauri's life.Overall it wasa great epi...hopefully Arjun moves on from Gauri and falls for Arohi

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

unlimitedfunmediamodemonthgonecreativitynumberthreetvscreenfastgrowthsingsongsaymakingmagicroseroseroseLuvmayurmaneetFirst-classFanlilindiangurl13Anu-Ananya-Awantika-aparna4karanikakavyasam.Nabi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No thank-you?!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
he ll definitely fall fr aohi............ ONLY FR AROHIIIEvil SmileLOL

Additi_sjfan

IF-Dazzler

Additi_sjfan

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
she just wanted to get out of that place... saying thank u would be the last thing on her mind... Wink

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thank you was surely the last thing on her mind. Tho i feel we will surely hear it from her later. Arjun was so sweet to her aww. And he's definitely going to fall for her soon. He was already adoring her when she fainted. He kinda already likes her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.