Arjun vs Rajveer

perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I loved all the Arohi and Arjun moments in today's epi

but I also loved Arjun and Arohi chachu convo

gotta admit that both these guys are strong, clever and above all have style

Rajveer assures Arjun that he will keep a prison cell free for Arjun and how he will never forget his face

whilst Arjun casually asks Rajveer to thank him for savinh his life....from himLOL

some great dialouges tofay

one things for sure KMH is going to be very intresting now

Rajveer and Arjun both after eachother...I will love it when they find out about Gauri stuck in the middle of them two...it's going to be quite entertaining

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

unlimitedfunmediamodemonthgonecreativitynumberthreetvscreenfastgrowthsingsongsaymakingmagicconnectedheartsFirst-classFanrose-girlAnu-AnanyaPraniikavyasam.Nabi.

connectedhearts Senior Member
connectedhearts
connectedhearts

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
yep I also loved that scene as well...both had such a cool attitude but were hating eachother beneath the surface. I think arjun already knows that Rajveer is the one that Gauri is marrying.
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yeah he does !! coz roka main ajun bhi vahan tha na ??
vellapan Newbie
vellapan
vellapan

Posted: 09 November 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I am really looking forward to the clash between Rajveer and Arjun... !! There sure is something very attractive about these two men Embarrassed

I love the way the show has been packaged... it feels like a movie. Perfect casting and so many story tracks that can be worked upon in the future !

Coming back to today's clash... the intensity that the two guys had in their eyes- the hatred was awesome !!! Outwardly they were so cool and stylish but i am sure given a chance they wd have loved having a good ole Cowboy style shoot-out !! Thumbs Up

I always loved Arjun but Rajveer too seems to be getting there Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index